• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] elements.data editor (sELedit.exe)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i am unsure what version file i have, but your editor will not work for it or any of the other fies i have managed to find. i was wondering if you or any1 else had a 1264 elements file they could upload to help me out? the server i am running claims 1264, but none of the editors work. not sure if this is the version or whatnot, but the build at the login screen says 1323, i know that i am using the 404 client updated to 437 client via manual patch. so, that tells me that i should be on the 1264 files...still not sure though. thanks for any help in advance :D

Back