Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Everything needed to make your own server!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Guys, im not leaching off anybodys work, im just sticking a few things from other posts together so you dont have to look for them (for lazy butt's like me)

First:
Download Mysql : Pick the top one

Second:
Download Mysql Tools : Pick the top one again:

Download ShadowCO Server & Source :

Download Steel's Web :

Download ScottDavey's Register Page :

oops forgot appserv :

if there is any problem please PM me dont spam ... i dont claim i made any of these thanks ^=^

Steels Web Addon : http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread...ghlight=Addons

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks i tried to find your web addon instead of scotts thing but couldnt find it if u gimme the dl url ill add that instead.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol thats what ive been tyring to do the whole time .. but at times you get people not minding their own buisness no name given "STEELARCHER" (at times) lol ok but i see ur ok now but its really annoying people complaining about everything i do its stupid

C# Developer
Reaction score
well, its the fact if you keep releasing other peoples sources, there will be one server left (qonquer) that hasnt been released. Aka, qonquer will still have a lot of people, but every other server will have 10-20 people.... There will be so many of them, because so many servers will have same things. But eventually servers will die down because people cant update etc without knowing C#.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need a guide how to make a server with mysql and please fast answer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know how to make a conquer private server with mysql, i had server with postgres,pgadmin i dont know how to use this mysql.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tryed i gived up and come back again, so i hope so i can get help and iam not gona stay long in here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see Stored Connection, Server Host, Port and more.. now wat iam supust to do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank's lol, i did! and it is not working for me you just think iam a "noob" i know that would hapen to me again.. but fine i will work alone and.. really thanks for the nice words. i cant see any connection iam sure didnt installed the mysql right

Back