Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ex-Team Latest Source MultiServer S6EP3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the server on a VPS

which one is better and what is its source

Pyke - [Release] Ex-Team Latest Source MultiServer S6EP3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Everything is on the 1st page of this thread, dude!

Source:
Server files:
Client:

And your problem is probably your Internet connection to the VPS datacenter location.
E.g. There's a high chance but not always to have lag if you are from North America/South America and your VPS is located in Europe/Asia.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friend Those Files I'm Using. and it goes super slow and it takes time to enter the client
Friend Those Files I'm Using. and it goes super slow and it takes time to enter the client

how do I change the name of the .dll ami I get Client.dll I want it to come out as ExMain.dll
how do I change the name of the .dll ami I get Client.dll I want it to come out as ExMain.dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already have the Main.exe I only need the dll with the name of ExMain.dll from the source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o you know why this happens to me, the Data Server throws me this error. and the database is restored. I'm doing it with local

Reaction score
ExTeam uses only one ODBC. For some reason, running under newer OS, you would need to set the ODBC for both x32 and x64. x32 ODBC are in a different registry than x64. Usually, I do set them up manually and not using the registry file for setting them up.

ODBC stands for Open DataBase Connectivity and it serves as an API for connecting to a remote or local database server.
(It's like a "Trusted local database connection", which don't require in most cases an username and password to connect to because the ODBC already have those credentials set).

For Windows 10, you can find both shortcuts for x32 and x64 in here:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools

Tutorial for x64 - you work on ODBC x64:

For x32, it's the same tutorial, but you work on ODBC x32.

You only need one ODBC to be set up, which is MuOnline. Of course, if you changed the DSN in your server files config, those must match your ODBC name you've created.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help.. when I'm trying to compile, i'm getting an error.

1>------ Build started: Project: GameServer, Configuration: S6E3 Win32 ------1> StdAfx.cpp1>c:\users\administrator\downloads\[update 1] source\source\gameserver\gameserver\stdafx.h(64): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

compiled with Visual studio 2010

I've informed that because of Visual studio express not include the afxwix.h.

can anyone help with it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does any one know when to edit this in source?
Cause i thing is bugged!

Sorry for bad picture but that the way client make it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry. Any other improvements that you have updated on these files, please share.

Reaction score
How i could activate the master exp? i tried to lvling with any pj at lvl 400 with 3rd class but him doesnt recive master exp, anyone know how to activate it?

I tried editing /data/MasterSystem.cfg but nothing.

thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hHello everyone, does anyone know how I can add new items and pets to these files?

Back