Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] FlareCMS site translated to hebrew (for israel and people that need)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'v took the FlareCMS v14 site and I translated it from English to Hebrew (without images). If you really can write Hebrew language at this forum, please don't write. Only for people who really need it can download it from here.

Mirror 1:
Mirror 2:

Preview:

tam424 - [Release] FlareCMS site translated to hebrew (for israel and people that need) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks to Blader for FlareCMS.

Note: A newer version is available at FXP Israel Forum. Please check out for the newest version into the theard which has the title contains FlareCMS V14.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
duck the israelis are everywhere
תודה אחי

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
תודה רבה אחי אבל תפרסם את זה בפורומים שלנו לא פה

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not bad
you should advertise it on FXP more than here because 90% of the people here speak english / other languages than hebrew

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man you're awesome. I'm not isrealian, but its awesome that people like you does something like that. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome translate.
But you should release that in FXP..
אחלה תירגום..
אבל עדיף שתפרסם באף אקס פי חח

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx israel singapore la?

jajajajajajjajajajjajajajaja le

ISRELL????????????????????????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, don't use Hebrew langauge at this forum! People don't like to see ????? messages. And.... It's for Israel. I think that you really don't understand the Hebrew language (written on the preview image), But it is as translation as written on English!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see hebrew language perfectly find when people type it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ugly reales useless isreales dont need this they dont even know how to talk english how would they even open an server then?

Back