Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] FlareCMS site translated to hebrew (for israel and people that need)

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol waste of life muchz? hahaha.
I'm positive if a person wanted it in hebrew, he/she would had know how to translate it rofl.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't bump an old thread...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
trust me it has high demand
right now many people from other forum wich its name i wont mention are downloading this cms
will use

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job , im from israel .
Dude advertise it in FXP! xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice Job ~!
They are all right, why did you advertise it here? I think you should put it on an hebrew forum like FXP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
אני לא למעשה מדבר עברית. השתמשתי במתרגם.
Lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ur better off translating it into chinese or korean then into hebrew. my point is its nice work but u kindof wasted ur time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ur better off translating it into chinese or korean then into hebrew. my point is its nice work but u kindof wasted ur time.

I don't know speak or write in chinese or korean, but I have an idea for people who want to translate it to their language. Maybe it's was a mistake to release it here, But I also released a newer version and also added new feathers that only available in Hebrew language.
The newer version is only available at israel forum (Hebrew only).

Back