• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Gacha myshop files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8pkn119khvvvxjh/CBA_gacha.zip/file

Extract to CBA over wright all, and edit myshop.flm replace all IPADDRESS:8088 with your iport
save and drag myshop.flm onto flam.exe it will create the new myshop.swf now after this is where i am stuck.

i open gacha in-game and go threw the motions, pick a map, item section and drill then open the chest after that it loads the item but is stuck there and i have no idea how or why it is stuck, so i am asking for some help and releasing the files i have.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Here is a photo of my progress so far, it seems to be stuck on loading also i checked the log and it says this:
2020-07-19 07:27:59 127.0.0.1 POST /cShop/getgacharandomitem.asp selectmap=64&drill=1&id=ntreev&key=49ba59abbe56e057&world=1|595|800a0035|File_not_found 8032 - 127.0.0.1

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you still keep the files