Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GFxDec one click decrypt latest wz client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
download:

usage:
use cmd: GFxDec.exe "path/to/Data"
or drag drop the Data folder to it

it will decrypt almost everything to the Decrypted folder

- Terrain Height will be converted for low versions, so some maps like Urk mountain may have problems but you could inject to main to use original terrain height

enjoy

Last edited:
šŸ²The Myth ā€¢ āš”ļøThe Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
drag drop the Data folder to it.
1685131142232 - [Release] GFxDec one click decrypt latest wz client - RaGEZONE Forums

not working

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
download:

usage:

- Terrain Height will be converted for low versions, so some maps like Urk mountain may have problems but you could inject to main to use original terrain height

enjoy
Works very nicely, maybe sometimes have to fix the floor or terrain with world editor but thats much better than nothing. GG

Reaction score
You are right my friend. I convert from s18 client volgan ignis map and add it to my server.
Map works, some effects are missing and some objects are cubes but I couldnā€™t move correctly so I supposed the problem is that you mention about terrain height.
I didnā€™t try to open it with world editor but I will try it today and let you know.
I believe that this conversion works with monsters too, right?

Reaction score
You are right my friend. I convert from s18 client volgan ignis map and add it to my server.
Map works, some effects are missing and some objects are cubes but I couldnā€™t move correctly so I supposed the problem is that you mention about terrain height.
I didnā€™t try to open it with world editor but I will try it today and let you know.
I believe that this conversion works with monsters too, right?
for me the map oppens after decrypt with world editor 0.30 fine (sure some things might not look 100% right) or white textures etc but those are ez fix if u know what u doing.

Reaction score
for me the map opens after decrypt with world editor 0.30 fine (sure some things might not look 100% right) or white textures etc but those are ez fix if u know what u doing.
I know that some effects maybe dont work, that ok, or objects appear like cubs, this can be fixed. What about white textures?
They need to add new tiles?

Reaction score
I know that some effects maybe dont work, that ok, or objects appear like cubs, this can be fixed. What about white textures?
They need to add new tiles?
they need to be re-made or the texture file extension is wrong in .smd so u must convert to smd and check what image file texture is and make sure its existing with corrrect matching name, or maybe the texture on the decoding wasnt successfully done so it doesnt bring the texture, then u must search for that texture in the client and put it where the model .bmd object isi located. U know with pentium tools if u open a .bmd without the textures files on the same folder it will show u error missing x. texture then u find that in (mu extension) like jpg = .ozj and use it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
download:

usage:

enjoy
Hi, i used with Data/Item - To view items in 3D Pentium Tools, but no Item see in the viewport.
1695343551385 - [Release] GFxDec one click decrypt latest wz client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back