Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you want a little hype. Because I'm not even active in the BDO scene anymore. So stop thinking I'm desperate for files.I won't thank you, because the one who sent me these files at the time I acquired them was Jin Mori. If you're too bothered to be thanked, call the police and file a claim. Next time be more humble when talking to people, maybe you will be heard..

I can try to get a space in some cloud

Nice server, since i bought a new SSD i was wondering to play again on the server, but unfortunately the links for the client are down, there is any torrent or google drive link ?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Nice server, since i bought a new SSD i was wondering to play again on the server, but unfortunately the links for the client are down, there is any torrent or google drive link ?

I'll upload wich files you need?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need 2018 files which has source files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx. Do you have the server, client patch and Source Code Server Files as well? Everything is down in this topic

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Ledie in AdminConfig.properties, i changed CommandAccess: USER , from ADMIN, without accomplishing the desired result.
I'm trying to allow players to have GM accounts as they login, or have access to all commands.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
thx. Do you have the server, client patch and Source Code Server Files as well? Everything is down in this topic

Hi, I'll search my files and get back to you with an answer

@Ledie in AdminConfig.properties, i changed CommandAccess: USER , from ADMIN, without accomplishing the desired result.
I'm trying to allow players to have GM accounts as they login, or have access to all commands.

Right. If you were not successful in the change, try to do the same with the other commands to see if it will work, if it does not work, unfortunately you will have to make these changes in the source-code

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

Hello reidouraidou . Here goes the client link, the patch and source code by Jin Mori

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello reidouraidou . Here goes the client link, the patch and source code by Jin Mori

How are we supposed to start the server? I dont see the loginserver, gameserver batch files

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
How are we supposed to start the server? I dont see the loginserver, gameserver batch files
Hello Exodice. Morning.
Theses files include only Client Patch, Source Code and Client. The files you're requesting it's the Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Exodice. Morning.
Theses files include only Client Patch, Source Code and Client. The files you're requesting it's the Server files
Ah i see. Do you or anyone else have these files?

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Ah i see. Do you or anyone else have these files?
compiled files inside source as well Oo are you check well ?
Screenshot (554) - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i just want the emulator for the server not the source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

tysm for these upload, just need the builded server files. thank you!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who need it, I have the client v.519 Guardian. It's on mega, use some manager that circumvents the download limit.

do you have any emulator that works with this client pls ?

Back