Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] GunBound Season 2 v6.49 Server Files (fixed) + Client

Reaction score
The basic requirements to use the files I released is to know how to setup a simple GunBound server and client.
I recommend you read old tutorials available on RZ because you are missing basic concepts.

Also, I am not a hookie. I have so many years of experience with this game (you can check it by surfing gunbound section) and I have 0 will to spread virus/trojans or even just troll unexperienced users like you and many others. I am sharing it just because I want to help the community.

Keep in mind:

- The databases are correct.
- Of course you have seen the files before, they were published a long time ago and they are public. The only difference is my patch.

If you dont trust me and/or the files I shared my suggestion is:

- Get a client you trust (make sure its not higher then v6.49)
- Remove gameguard from its executable (good luck)
- Hook my patch (S2Wrapper.dll) into it (the function to hook is called HPInitialize)

Otherwise, I cant help you.

I will post a complete video regarding the server files and the client I posted soon (I will update the main post).

Edit:

- the demonstration video using exactly the same database (added users), server files and client I shared:

i use to play gunbound Philippines. i miss this game so much. thanks for bring this game back to life Sir Marks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, RZ GunBounders :)

After a long time of research, tests, lack of help, disappointments and improvements I've decided to share my fully working GunBound Season 2 v6.49 server w/ gameguard patchs and client. I hope you enjoy it :8:

KEEP IN MIND YOU NEED ADVANCED GUNBOUND SERVER SKILLS/KNOWLEDGEMENT TO MANAGE THIS SERVER.

NO SPECIFIC TUTORIAL IS AVAILABLE AND WILL NEVER BE.

THE SERVER FILES HAS NO SPECIAL DIFFERENCES. YOU CAN USE ANY LEAKED IJJI S2 SERVER FILES IF YOU DO APPLY MY PATCH (SERVER AND CLIENT SIDE).

DONT PM ME ASKING ME TO SETUP YOUR SERVER. I WILL NOT.

STOP SPAMMING USELESS COMMENTS BECAUSE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION(S) USE THE HELP AREA.

This release includes:

• Leaked Ijji S2 Server Files¹
  • Fully Working Client w/ Mirror and Random Satellite (v6.49) ³
  • Server GameGuard Auth Patch²
  • Client GameGuard Auth Patch²

Minimum Knowledgement Required:

• GunBound server setup/configuration
  • GunBound client setup/configuration

How to start the game server:

• Setup/configure server settings files
  • Install servers (install.bat)
  • Start servers (start.bat)
  • Run server patch (GS2Manager.exe) as administrator

How to start the game client:

• Setup/configure client connection IPs
  • Enjoy :eek:tt1:

Downloads:

*I am currently updating links with more tools. I will edit soon*

• Server Files(includes compatible database and gg patch)
  • Client (includes gg patch)

Scans (thanks to @Men In White)
SERVER FILE:
CLIENT:

Screenshots:
TheMarKs - [RELEASE] GunBound Season 2 v6.49 Server Files (fixed) + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Game demonstration video:

Important:

• Server GG Patch is not packed/obfuscated
  • Client GG Patch is packed/obfuscated
  • There are no usage limitations: anyone can run this server and client

Patch Limits:

• Only 2 servers can be patched: HiddenServer and GameServer1 (if you want to have more then 2 servers contact me)
  • Must run on C:/

Commom Questions:

• How to edit avatar shop? A: You cant edit. You can only replace it with another compatible avatar.xfs
  • How to add new avatars? A: You can add new avatars and let players have it by using its code. But you cannot let them buy it from avatar shop since you cant edit it (tip: sell it via website)
  • How to generate menu and item tables? A: There is an avatar decryptor that can generate the tables (contact me if you want it)
  • How to activate item2? A: This version has some item2 like SS, Bubble, Defense Up, Attack Up, Mirror Bypass, Radar and a few others. To activate it you should first enable the buttons and then insert itens records on menu and item tables
  • How to enable new mobiles such as phoenix, maya etc? A: You cant enable/add new mobiles on version 6.49
  • Whats the difference between S2 6.42 and the latest WC servers (probably 5.85 or 5.81)? A: GameGuard is integrated on S2 server files
  • Can I use another client? Yes, you can! Just fully remove gameguard from game executable and hook my patch (S2Wrapper.dll function HPInitializer) after you make sure your client version is not higher then 649.

Questions you must answer by yourself:​

• How do I remove gameguard from any client?
  • Why PowerBall game mode disconnects the player when hit the black ball? (fixed on v6.72)
  • Why 'Random Satellite' animation/physics is buggy? (fixed on v6.72)

¹
based on rz community comments
² i appreciate you dont remove my credits (and luckrox for removing client gme gameguard)
³ contains mirror and random satellite but no new mobiles such as phoenix and maya (item2 works but its deactivated. contact me if you dont know how to activate it)

GunBound Season 2 v6.72 w/ Phoenix and Maya is coming soon and MAY be released on RZ depending on feedbacks.

- if you need a step by step video to learn how to setup this server you must search
- this release is meant to help those whom really understand what this is
- no step by step tutorial or video will be released

I have correctly configured your S2 Client and server Files but I am stuck in World List? there is something that has to be edited most have the same problem or have not released your files correctly since Window Mode does not run either

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TheMarks... in testing...

Despite having your "GS2Manager" software running as administrator ... I still stay on the world list, without seeing the servers. Create a new account, and recognize it without problem, it even alerts me to the e-mail verification ... but the servers do not appear.

Note: tests done on Windows 7 x64
Could there be a possibility that you got confused about Files when sharing it with us?

edit:
the following files from the Peruvian client, online

HunterNetwork.dll
S2Wrapper.dll

They may not connect with the version of Server that you have shared with us?

Are you sure you deleted the dll that the client has included? the client works fine, but it is necessary that it is with the dll that the owner put

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thank you for sharing it. Any chance to have the links? i would like to try it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, sir please share server files.

ServerFile:

Cliente:

But it is something stupid to publish a Client and ServerFiles very poorly Developed, On top of a client completely with errors and poorly made dll they develop clients already published previously instead of using a GIS client the only thing they do is take out parts and put so much nonsense in them, Their Files are with IP restriction so they will only reach the world list, but it is easy to edit them but the problem is that this client is disgusted with that Launcher that when opened infects the computer and Explorer.exe is activated.There is a Client Peruvian Online that is also ridiculous, no one would download a client with Virus, they should learn to be able to create dll to read packets, but now they are no longer used ServerFile is in the past!now everything is API ;o.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, great realease TheMarks, I tested servefiles and client worked, but after a while with the server on, it starts to show slowness on the server, and even there was a failure with the gunboundserver1. But otherwise wonderful, I'm waiting for this version of 6.72 for testing :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use this guys, much better

Back