Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release / Help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey guys i got my server up today hosting mysql no hamachi... others can connect but i cannot anyone know this problem ? if so please tell me once this is fixed ill be releasing right away :D:D:D:D

Thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems like you are on the forums quite often, reading around... but you seem to be even more of a complete idiot than I thought you were. The hell. There have been multiple requests to be able to login on the host computer, and the requests have been answered. Are you freaking blind? LOOK AROUND, or better yet, to be more lazy, and use an extremely useful tool, use the "SEARCH" button.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wow what a idiot, so your saying when your first started this poop u didnt ask alot... im still learning like u did.. i actually got Visual C# today after like 6 weeks of being bugged to get it by everyone on here :mad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems like you are on the forums quite often, reading around... but you seem to be even more of a complete idiot than I thought you were. The hell. There have been multiple requests to be able to login on the host computer, and the requests have been answered. Are you freaking blind? LOOK AROUND, or better yet, to be more lazy, and use an extremely useful tool, use the "SEARCH" button.

This is real spamming -.-
only answer if you wanna help or something :s

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is real spamming -.-
If you think its spamming why dont you stfu next time?

Use that co loader and then try your (start>>run>>cmd>>ipconfig) ip in it or w/e

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well DanielTaylor090 if your error is unable to connect to the server game the problem is from your server.dat ...you need to put in it the server ip of the remote local ip and not the hamachi one.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow what a idiot, so your saying when your first started this poop u didnt ask alot... im still learning like u did.. i actually got Visual C# today after like 6 weeks of being bugged to get it by everyone on here :mad:

No, I didn't. I learned majority of what I know myself through trial and error and help from my friends.

This [post] is real spamming -.-
Yep. I agree with you. You did spam and didn't help him. I told him what to use (the SEARCH button). KK

Don't be hypocrite k?

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he just said no hamachi and ur telling him to type his hamachi ip..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I didn't. I learned majority of what I know myself through trial and error and help from my friends.

Yep. I agree with you. You did spam and didn't help him. I told him what to use (the SEARCH button). KK

Don't be hypocrite k?

i agree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo dude you hafe to us a clint cs 5016 blocks you from connecting to your own ip so you hafe to get a luncher to buy pass it thars a a few on the forms just look for them soctt made one and a few oter peple so just look arond

Back