Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]-Hero Online (Hero Plus) Emulator + Database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just sharing again.

Emulator with divine and dark working.
and the clean database just needs to restore.

Obs.: I will not guide anyone through configurations or tutorials, Search for tutorials on youtube there are few videos in PT-BR on how to configure, change XP/DROP Rates etc...If you wish to contribute just fork, submit your merge requests, let's make it a nice project!

VERY IMPORTANT EVERY SINGLE LINE OF THAT CODE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, CREDITS TO DRAGON LEGEND FROM WHERE I HAVE GOT IT.

CLIENT ->

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have an online hero server that you can use directly?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This server got new classes and discrimination system. it works a lot better than that bought ones and released on Elitepvp3r forum. In another words it got more fixed probably almost complete. hmm the default drop rates doesn't seems to drop anything from pups to boar. I'll increase it and see if that helps lol. Also will test if more than one clients can connect to it.

Thanks for sharing tho.
kingps2 you can host your own and try out or play with friends.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
这个服务器有了新的分类和歧视系统。它比购买的更好,并在 Elitepvp3r 论坛上发布。换句话说,它得到了更多的修复,可能几乎完成了。嗯,默认的掉落率似乎不会从幼崽到野猪掉落任何东西。我会增加它,看看是否有帮助,哈哈。还将测试是否有多个客户端可以连接到它。

谢谢你的分享。
@ kingps2你可以自己托管并尝试或与朋友一起玩。
thank! Can you share the download link?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to compile the server from that github shared by manoellgamer and use the client from other threads because the dragon Legend client doesn't compatible with this newer servers.

Confirmed that changing the drop rate from 0.1 to 1.0 works but it only drops discrimination items not regular ones. You need golds to identify the items then use it lol.
Multiple clients have been fixed on this server too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server got new classes and discrimination system. it works a lot better than that bought ones and released on Elitepvp3r forum. In another words it got more fixed probably almost complete. hmm the default drop rates doesn't seems to drop anything from pups to boar. I'll increase it and see if that helps lol. Also will test if more than one clients can connect to it.

Thanks for sharing tho.
@kingps2 you can host your own and try out or play with friends.
Is this server the same as the one on elitepvp3r forum? Or have more bugs been fixed?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is this server the same as the one on elitepvp3r forum? Or have more bugs been fixed?
Same but with many things has been fixed. I even make portable server from it lol. Learned from that Elitepvp3rs forum bought ones.

For those who wonder what clients to use, you can use this client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same but with many things has been fixed. I even make portable server from it lol. Learned from that Elitepvp3rs forum bought ones.

For those who wonder what clients to use, you can use this client
Understand, there are too many bugs on the Elitepvp3rs forum. For example, some items dropped on the ground cannot be picked up, and items in the tavern cannot be purchased, otherwise they cannot be used. The consignment system is also unavailable. There are also professional martial arts that are not useful.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's true. This server has everything combined from youremine released. There's some bugs need to addresses here.
1. Characters attacks are too power aka overpowered lol. Even a lvl 1 can kill lvl35-37 monsters and deal over 400+ dmg.
2. When you riding a Mount monsters doesn't attack you.
3.common drops looting looping sounds from youremine server lol
4. All characters start points to new maps.

More when I find out lol. You guys can input more when you guys found out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's true. This server has everything combined from youremine released. There's some bugs need to addresses here.
1. Characters attacks are too power aka overpowered lol. Even a lvl 1 can kill lvl35-37 monsters and deal over 400+ dmg.
2. When you riding a Mount monsters doesn't attack you.
3.common drops looting looping sounds from youremine server lol
4. All characters start points to new maps.

More when I find out lol. You guys can input more when you guys found out.

Can you fix these and share with me, if you can, please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
的确如此。该服务器包含了来自 yourremine 发布的所有内容。这里有一些错误需要解决。
1.角色攻击太强大了,又名太强大了哈哈。即使是 lvl 1 也可以杀死 lvl35-37 的怪物并造成超过 400+ 的伤害。
2.骑坐骑时怪物不会攻击你。
3.common 从你的服务器上掉落掠夺循环声音大声笑
4. 所有角色的起点都指向新地图。

更多当我发现大声笑。当你们发现时,你们可以输入更多。
Hope to join it!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you fix these and share with me, if you can, please

Sure, when I fixed it I'll release it to everyone to enjoy it lol
The GitHub updates it daily make sure you updates your server too.
kingps2, when I fix the remaining bugs I'll probably have a test phase server hosting via Zerotier (ZT) with 50 players max lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are awesome bro, looking forward to your sharing.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@manoellgamer, glad you updates it daily. I just tested your latest updates. There's a noticeable bugs on the items. You can't move any items around. Also, your recently bugs aren't fixed in this build either. Keep it up with the good works. Hopefully next time you fixed it instead of introduction more bugs lol.

PS. Did you using latest Hero Plus clients to test your server or the ones that bought with and released at Elitepvp3rs forum. I am currently using that ones instead of official latest version client. Just letting you know that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@manoellgamer, glad you updates it daily. I just tested your latest updates. There's a noticeable bugs on the items. You can't move any items around. Also, your recently bugs aren't fixed in this build either. Keep it up with the good works. Hopefully next time you fixed it instead of introduction more bugs lol.

PS. Did you using latest Hero Plus clients to test your server or the ones that bought with and released at Elitepvp3rs forum. I am currently using that ones instead of official latest version client. Just letting you know that.

@john007, Thanks for your comment but the bug you have related does not exist ... you can move items everywere, throw then away, dismantle (not all of them but you can configure), put them in the bank, take it back with no issues... maybe the client you are using does not work well with the emulator files. please double check.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@john007, Thanks for your comment but the bug you have related does not exist ... you can move items everywere, throw then away, dismantle (not all of them but you can configure), put them in the bank, take it back with no issues... maybe the client you are using does not work well with the emulator files. please double check.

Oh I see must be the clients problems. Well at least you should specific which clients version is more compatible with this servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank u so much! your files and client it work on me. Thanks

Back