Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as I promise here's the full dragon legend clients with latest patched....

Here you go. This gameplay from beta

Do you know what the following files do?

See:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Asking for help with more complex things will hardly get, people only do it for Money xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please someone explain how to join my own server/launcher rather than how do i create launcher.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looking for someone to teach me how to enable dark/divine, enable divine dark skills and add items from newer version. Willing to pay. Time aint free

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys, i just found server file and db for div, dark class with new char (Beast). here file.

server use port 5310, if you don't change when install, only change port at "Server.ini" only.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The beast classes and Discrimination system has been released on another topic but still contains bugs not 100%. Is yours server files are from that PSI? In any chances? They work really hard on the server files and did really good job. They even remastered textures of hero online\plus client too.

EDIT: langnhangqua yours didn't come with a database.

without the database restored on postgres there is a lot of features misses here if yours is a newer server files and fixed. you need to jump through some hooks to make a postgres portable which you need to have an actual postgres installed it first then restored the database then copy it into your postgres portable. The server emulator you posted is just the server emulator without a database it won't run with it.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It seems like we can't rebuild the server emulator with your source code released too. It gives error on VC. Unlike others source code that released and can rebuild the server emulator with go build terminal on VC.

For those who wants to test and see how this server emulator is better than those has been released or not. You need to install a fresh Postgres then write the database name and password same as this server emulator that released by langnhangqua then use a clean database by other topics which has their GitHub still available but they never updates it anymore. Probably due to unsolved bugs on server codes that cannot be fixed by themselves. Also use their clients too.
The server emulator used name by dragon legend which was from the original Creator and it probably and improvement version of it. The current ones was only lvl100 content without server code modified to achieve Divine and Darkness. langnhangqua, you should tell us where you got this server emulator from too. By knowing their GitHub actively updates the server codes it helps us compile own server emulator easier. You can change IP address and database name and password without compile it your own. That's a downside without the server codes included with your released.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
where data base ?

Your database and this dragon legend works on the server emulator he posted but if you used dragon legend database you will missed out advance crafting features. I used yours and I don't have the client you uploaded anymore lol. So the new client that came with the GitHub won't be able to connect to the server. It always said mismatch username and password and the server that used the GitHub database have confused attack, physical attack and many database errors that the server won't start it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your database and this dragon legend works on the server emulator he posted but if you used dragon legend database you will missed out advance crafting features. I used yours and I don't have the client you uploaded anymore lol. So the new client that came with the GitHub won't be able to connect to the server. It always said mismatch username and password and the server that used the GitHub database have confused attack, physical attack and many database errors that the server won't start it.
i upgrade my version latest
news
hause system (without home items)
great war great working
beast chars
discrimante items
wutai black moon map's
etc etc
working with new version :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i upgrade my version latest
news
hause system (without home items)
great war great working
beast chars
discrimante items
wutai black moon map's
etc etc
working with new version :)

Wow really? Even new maps working on your server? That meant you have been coding for hero online lol. Wonder will you share it on a new thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow really? Even new maps working on your server? That meant you have been coding for hero online lol. Wonder will you share it on a new thread.
maps very easy if your client new :)
i not think new files sharing maybe next year

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not difficult to edit the tbl's. Although I never touched hero online i've touched the developers earlier games.
If anyone has the source to these server files please let me know.
I could chime in and help in return

If anyone is still looking for the srces I found these 2 repos.

Newer maps can be converted to old file structure.
Knowing mgame/wizgate it was the same for all their in house engine games.

Since alot of people are showing interest into hero-online, if there would be anyone up to reverse engineer some file structures of their client maybe we could get things started. I could help but only if there is someone willing to lead a dev team who can also reverse.
LordDan - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

LordDan - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I always go into the TDH_Launcher.ini, look for FreeFont and change the 1 to 0.

the link points to the emulator folder, and the database file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys, I'm a gentleman already lol, in love with this game but I don't understand absolutely nothing about programming, I've been watching several videos on the net, I already put this server that is there online and I managed to play a little to kill the nostalgia of 2007, when the game was online here in Brazil, today I don't have time to play for hours and hours like I used to but I really wanted to get the game with all its quests and stories to be able to kill the nostalgia of the game when I can does anyone know where I can get the full game So for me to be able to play with the quests working and so on. but I'm asking now because as I said, I understand absolutely nothing about programming, I just wanted to be able to play again.

Reaction score
@Stalker16

If I'm not mistaken, Knight Online uses the same inhouse engine as Hero Online.

Knight Online has the source code leaked, it's interesting because both games are oldschools, so the level of complexity is relatively low. I was looking for an exporter for Hero Online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can you please tell me how to lock/unlock beast class?
I cannot seem to figure it out.

Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was the oldest server emulator files released which only contains lvl up to 100 by default and many things are bugged or not codes.

You should use this https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...es-complete-source-database-tutorial.1211160/
I have another version, which has very few bugs, it was developed by me and used some of Magic's code.
The two issues I have are form not showing (they apply stats though) and the class issue (need to lock beast).
Other than that my source code is pretty much good to go, as I said no bugs, all actions logged, etc.
Been developing it for a good year now lol.

Back