Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings heroes!

I'm excited to announce the release of the latest Hero Online (Plus) server files and database. The setup is complete and ready for play, compatible with the latest USA Netgame client version. Simply copy the start.bat and server.ini into the game folder to get started.

The server reads the data from .xlsx format from the 'server/data' folder.
If you want to change the data like items, mobs etc you should go there. There is also a tool to make the decryption-encryption of
.tbl files easier.

All systems are working + additional systems (discover yourself).

The source is written in golang, so for compiling or running it you will need to install golang 1.20 or later.

Download :

Tutorial :

Virustotal:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the latest Korean server client, but I can't connect to the server

This is the English client download address. Thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the latest Korean server client, but I can't connect to the server

This is the English client download address. Thank you

Yes it does not work with Korean Client, that client require other protocols.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't believe void finally released his servers lol. I was playing on his servers before but barely active due to real life work. I'm hoping hero plus get a section. It's the best classic MMORPG that really good to play with even the graphics is dated but with Reshade graphics enhancement does makes the games looks a lot better.
Respect all void works and shares. I know they have been working very hard on the servers codes.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kinda disappointed about the source you released, it doesn't let you compile it aka it always used password as password and localhost ip as localhost. If can't modified it, you can't try with multiplayer aka LAN or whatever you wants your friends to play with you. This source is single player only if you can't change those two, of course password changed are for security purposes.

You don't even need to compile it your own. It already did and you won't be able to change anything on this source. Just follow his simple tutorial on YouTube. If you want to compile source find mu legend topics.
Just trying something, wanted to know which visual studio version uses this server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I connected from the client using an admin account but when I enter the server, it says (Logging in.) and brings me back to the server list.

magic2711 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

magic2711 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make sure you allow void-server.exe through your firewalls. It works fine here with the source default settings. I need to re-install my PostgreSQL to match with the source passworded lol.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Make sure you allow void-server.exe through your firewalls. It works fine here with the source default settings. I need to re-install my PostgreSQL to match with the source passworded lol.
I already did, I even openede my port 5432 and 4520, I can connect using the admin account but I can't manage to connect to the servers.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I use the client from this link and updated using Launcher before adding the client patch (Server.ini/Start.bat) and btw, I am running it using a VPS host (with necessary ports opened).

5432 need only for db conection. Mb you have wrong client?
I just tried opening both ports which I have seen from the source in case it's the cause but still not working, I believe it is all done since I can log in to the admin account but can't really enter those servers on the list. Anyway, may I know what is the Visual Studio you are using for this source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It does not require any specific visual studio, you can use visual studio code. To build the executable it will require to install . If you cannot connect its because the network, you need to change the ip in the source settings and rebuild. If you don't know how to do that, you are not ready to publish it anyway, just take a few steps back and learn the basics of Go. I won't be able to help with further tutorials and explanations as I already did more than enough publishing this.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahh I see now why my Go version 1.14 can't compile it. It requires up to Go 1.19 the latest is 1.20.

Edit: yay compile successful with GO 1.20 lol the notes said required 1.13 which I had 1.14 installed. So that was why I thought the source wasn't compileable. Anyway. It's for me to test things out.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks! It's working. Still trying to find the commands and also tools for equipment and gold.

Back