Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Glad it working for you too lol. I just did with my Zerotier IP and it working too. My laptop 4GB ram with i3 core hosting and my main gaming PC playing it. I noticed there some weird visual bugs and inventory lags happened. Like that exps pills and hps pill that equipped on my helm and armor lol. The inventory lags for around 10 mins before it back to normal again then no more lags after that. I'm wondering if anyone experiences that too or just my laptop was the problems. let's make a bug list as we testing it if you guys have time lol

Hey Magic, im wondering this server emulator was using on heroplus.eu. I've seen some of your gameplay on your YouTube but the website got shut down. Probably the same fate as dragon legend back then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you know how to change the English client to Korean? When I change it to Korean, the letters do not come out properly.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
noob question how build this in pic form you VDO .exe

magic2711 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
noob question how build this in pic form you VDO .exe

magic2711 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

install this and grab that GO from magic linked above then you're good to go and compile to your liking.

Wonder anyone able to obtain PSI HD remastered client.

It looks a lot better than original version. They said it's a pay per month client lmao.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
install this and grab that GO from magic linked above then you're good to go and compile to your liking.

Wonder anyone able to obtain PSI HD remastered client.

It looks a lot better than original version. They said it's a pay per month client lmao.

Connected with the HD client. Haven't tested to see if it works. I will upload the client link.

PSI CLIENT LINK

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone provide Xigncode3 bypass for future preservation of this game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone provide Xigncode3 bypass for future preservation of this game?

Replace the Hero.exe with this one and won't start xigncode

Connected with the HD client. Haven't tested to see if it works. I will upload the client link.

PSI CLIENT LINK

I wouldn't use that crap. Better download the original, unpack the textures and scale them up with some AI tool. But the game size will be larger obviously.

I think the usa client supports only UTF-8 so it does not work with special characters, I don't know if you can changed it to utf-16, i never tried

I wouldn't use that crap. Better download the original, unpack the textures and scale them up with some AI tool. But the game size will be larger obviously.

To pack/unpack .dxt files (textures)
DXT TOOL:

To upscale the texture:
Gigapixel AI:

Results comparison:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quests are not working i think there is a problem or there are no quests (thanks for sharing magic2711)

You need to add the quests in the database, i did not worked on quests as it requires a lot of work because you have to add them one by one.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could you please reupload dxt unpacker?

Replace the Hero.exe with this one and won't start xigncode

I think the usa client supports only UTF-8 so it does not work with special characters, I don't know if you can changed it to utf-16, i never tried

To pack/unpack .dxt files (textures)
DXT TOOL:

To upscale the texture:
Gigapixel AI:

Results comparison:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Honestly, I haven't played this game and found it interesting because of your perfect release.
Do you know what .uif files contain?
Does it have text in it? Or if I just need to edit textures or excel files?

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.uif file contains the metadata of the icons. Like where is the image located, which position in the image is located (since the icons images contains several icons in one picture), and also the information of the icon if it is stackable item to add a number to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a .tbl file editor that can edit lines? I want to change English to Korean, but I don't have a .tbl file editor. Please share if you have.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, did you manually create the account? How is the id generated and the password? So we can create a simple registration script :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah currently only manually create accounts, I believe you can make a simple registration script for it. Hopefully the process is same as other MMORPG.

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to answer me if it is possible to unzip most Hero Online files? If I'm not mistaken, Hero Online shares some structures with Knight Online, correct?

Is it possible to export the 3D models? Do reading resources/config files and among others?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a .tbl file editor that can edit lines? I want to change English to Korean, but I don't have a .tbl file editor. Please share if you have.

It is in data folder called ASOTool. You drag and drop the .tbl or .xlsx to the program window and will convert automatically (check the youtube video)

Hey, did you manually create the account? How is the id generated and the password? So we can create a simple registration script :)

Id is generated by the database. You can use to encrypt passwords to manual add or you can make a script.

Does anyone know how to answer me if it is possible to unzip most Hero Online files? If I'm not mistaken, Hero Online shares some structures with Knight Online, correct?

Is it possible to export the 3D models? Do reading resources/config files and among others?

Yes its possible, you have to look around the game files and reverse-engineer how objects are loaded.

Last edited:
Back