Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Server Files (Complete source + Database) +Tutorial

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is in data folder called ASOTool. You drag and drop the .tbl or .xlsx to the program window and will convert automatically (check the youtube video)

Id is generated by the database. You can use to encrypt passwords to manual add or you can make a script.

Yes its possible, you have to look around the game files and reverse-engineer how objects are loaded.

Thanks.

For anyone that wants a quick registration page. You can improve it as you'd like. Make sure to turn on pdo_pgsql and pgsql extensions.
Download:

Reaction score
It is in data folder called ASOTool. You drag and drop the .tbl or .xlsx to the program window and will convert automatically (check the youtube video)

Id is generated by the database. You can use to encrypt passwords to manual add or you can make a script.

Yes its possible, you have to look around the game files and reverse-engineer how objects are loaded.

Thanks for stating the obvious. I was referring to whether there are any existing tools or plugins.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had bypass "xigncode" for latest executable. The previous share was 2019 executable. This was inspired by 2019 bypass.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
3 Users got these files got XIGNCODE banned.
Is it this just coincidence?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which xingcode3 bypassed you used? On magic 2711's YouTube gameplay he can even used bots on official servers lol. You might want to use his instead of the above one.

Thanks.

For anyone that wants a quick registration page. You can improve it as you'd like. Make sure to turn on pdo_pgsql and pgsql extensions.
Download:

Great share bro, I'll see if I could get this simple registration script works on my server. I thought we need to use xampp for that but it seems like Postgres already had everything needed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which xingcode3 bypassed you used? On magic 2711's YouTube gameplay he can even used bots on official servers lol. You might want to use his instead of the above one.

Great share bro, I'll see if I could get this simple registration script works on my server. I thought we need to use xampp for that but it seems like Postgres already had everything needed.

The bypass is not for using on official server. I posted it so it might help on development of the private server. You will get banned if you use it on official because first of all the .exe is not the same version as the usa .exe and second of all the server has a "heartbeat" communication with xigncode.

The bot i made for official does not bypass the anticheat, is not necessary because it cannot be detected.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had bypass "xigncode" for latest executable. The previous share was 2019 executable. This was inspired by 2019 bypass.

nice works i wanna learn plase help me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The automatic hunting time is 120 minutes, but I want to change the time to unlimited. Do you know how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell what help do you need? I don't have any knowledge about this game. I just test it and save for preservation.
I want to learn how to bypass exe file

The automatic hunting time is 120 minutes, but I want to change the time to unlimited. Do you know how?

find this function and up 7200 second ^^

func RefreshAIDs() error {
query := `update characters SET aid_time = 7200 WHERE aid_time < 7200`
_, err := pgsql_DbMap.Exec(query)
if err != nil {
return err
}

characterMutex.RLock()
allChars := funk.Values(characters).([]*Character)
characterMutex.RUnlock()
for _, c := range allChars {
if c.AidTime < 7200 {
c.AidTime = 7200
}
}

return err
}

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First I looked at 2019 bypass and found that its jump over some function. Before that jump its has reference to "XIGNCODE" string, So I search string via IDA and found similar assembly code. I just do the same jump with current exe without knowing what function that I jump do. Its works because its use same code.
I don't have good knowleage to teach you, but you can search youtube for that it you struct at any point just pm me I will try to help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for answer. I want to make 2-3 times the number of monsters. Is there any way? There are too few monsters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MasMDCC has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. :((
plase send me pm youtube links and tools link thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I can't log in. The modification method is...';;

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Connected with the HD client. Haven't tested to see if it works. I will upload the client link.

PSI CLIENT LINK

Can you download it and compressed it on rar or 7zip and upload it to your Gdrive instead on provide us with the launcher?

It does looks quite good, the graphics looks a lot better than original hero plus graphics. Even I had Reshade on still not as good as the remastered version.
That is their PSI recent client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the latest Korean server client, but I can't connect to the server

This is the English client download address. Thank you
i can help you for korean client
i know how to connect korean client ;) (notice only localhost)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that is nothing compare with HD client I working on. full client size is around 18 -20 GB
(the new HD client is not finished yet may get size 26 GB or more)

demos photos here:

New user UI interface demo :

New icons skills every icon is matched with skill animation. Class demo spear

More photos on new stuff and that is not full client modification

Last edited:
Back