• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] IGCN Season 9.2 - Custom items when create new char

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys

Times ago, i made a custom procedure, to players of my server start with custom itens, the query is configured for seal, skeleton ring/pet, mini wings of the created class, and a box!

IMAGE:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is cool buddy, thanks.

How about beginner sets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need get the inventory code of this itens and change in code!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First you need to create a period for any of these items what you need, after, you need to add in hex inventory this item, i used the item editor log to get hex of item and to change the full inventory hex i use notepad, before i put in my query!

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First you need to create a period for any of these items what you need, after, you need to add in hex inventory this item, i used the item editor log to get hex of item and to change the full inventory hex i use notepad, before i put in my query!
create ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after running this i can't create character help