Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Iris 1.18 (Server + DB + Website)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are old files for an Arabic server was running in 2017, I don't remember which is which so you should download it and figure it out yourself.

Client:
Original Client:

Data Links (Server Side and DB I guess):

Full Backup Before Shutting down:

Random Folders and Files (Source Code Inside) i don't remember:

This should contain everything to run the server and go from Client, Server Side files, launcher, Backend website which i don't recommend cause i'm pretty sure it's too old using "mysql" and it's not secure and a lot inside these files. You are free to explore.

BTW This isn't the vanilla version even you will find the vanilla inside the files but this version UI was updated also it had some more cosmetics and these are some screenshots from it before shutting down:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you! Great release!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone able to put a server running? From what I could see, works better with . But on my VPS "UserIn" is always OFF. I saw some threads saying to double check my net mask, but it is correct. Also checked the IPs on my TB_CHANNEL table.

If anyone is interested, I can pay 200 USD for this work (any client + server running on my VPS). My Discord: ravenheartz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pzhulove I sent you a message regarding helping me to make this work. I could also compile the client, but not sure which resources I can use with it (the pack files). I tried using it with 4 different versions and it always give me an error (Failed to init StageManager). UserIn in the server side is always OFF.

I will increase my offer to 500 USD (via PayPal), if someone can help me setup this. Any client + server files running on my VPS

Back