Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Item Linking

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm sorry it was late.

german:
Guten Abend/Morgen ***********,

Heute release ich mal ItemLink.

Download :

Ich gebe keinen Support dazu.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Exribo​

eng:

Good evening or good morning

Today I'm releasing the item-link function

Download : ( no pw)

No support from my side

Greetings

Exribo​

//repacked without pw, you have to add itemlink.h & .cpp to your world & neuz in your solution, if you don't have it add: ,, #define APP_TOOLTIP_LINKEDITEM 900 " to your resdata.h, the rest explain itself

It's a crappy code, but it looks like it should work, maybe with some little complications, I have no time to try it, just a re-release from e*pvp. :(

Credits:
Pumbaaa for the base code & John Doe (someone) for changing it a bit

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Password : elite pvp ers

with no spaces

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

please note my A+ have more + then mootie has.

i recommend all servers to use this !

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why... just why?
If your going to re release something epvp then atleast take 30 sec of your time to copy it into google translation and translate it. Posting the link to the file, type "mabey it works", no propper credit. Things liek that just show how pathetic it is.
God..

Reaction score
Hello

it's from e*pvp

maybe it works

credits: Exribo or Pumaaa oder Pumbaaa idk

1. Hi
2. How can I be sure if there is Item Link, it maybe a virus implanted?
3. So yeah, It maybe works, but if it don't works, I've to delete it.
4. Giving creeds for some peoples you don't know if they did make it. What about if did make it? :p: ( I didn't ) I took it as an example.

Well release is a release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what a problem? the resdata.inc entry is inside that but just the one for v16+ & every v16+ resdata.inc has it in it.. or do you mean a crash?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any errorlogs in the client? or is #define APP_TOOLTIP_LINKEDITEM 900 missing in your resdata.h ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any errorlogs in the client? or is #define APP_TOOLTIP_LINKEDITEM 900 missing in your resdata.h ?

The error i mean at ingame if you Linked your item then Hold ctrl key then click and then CRASH

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is a fix:

german:
das liegt an der resdata.inc

"fix" für die breit , da die app zu klein ist .
WndCommunication.cpp(CWndLinkedItem::OnDraw )
letzte Zeile von
Code:
this->SetWndSize(this->GetWndRect().Width(), 100 + p2DRender->m_pFont->GetTextExtent(strEdit).cy);
zu
Code:
this->SetWndSize(5 + p2DRender->m_pFont->GetTextExtent(strEdit).cx, 100 + p2DRender->m_pFont->GetTextExtent(strEdit).cy);

die 5 kann man ändern jegrößer dest breiter

V15
Code:
APP_TOOLTIP_LINKEDITEM "WndTile00.tga" 1 128 96 0x2410000 21
{
// Title String
"Item Linking"
}
{
// Help Key
"Item Linking"
}
{
    WTYPE_CUSTOM WIDC_CUSTOM1 "" 0 38 8 70 40 0x260000 0 0 0 0
    {
    // Title String
""
    }
    {
    // ToolTip
""
    }

V16
Code:
APP_TOOLTIP_LINKEDITEM "WndTile00.tga" "" 1 128 96 0x2410000 21
{
// Title String
"Item Linking"
}
{
// Help Key
"Item Linking"
}
{
    {
    // Title String
""
    }
    {
    // ToolTip
""
    }

eng:

the error was caused by the resdata.inc

"fix" cause the app was to small

WndCommunication.cpp(CWndLinkedItem::OnDraw )

change the last line off:

Code:
this->SetWndSize(this->GetWndRect().Width(), 100 + p2DRender->m_pFont->GetTextExtent(strEdit).cy);

to:

Code:
this->SetWndSize(5 + p2DRender->m_pFont->GetTextExtent(strEdit).cx, 100 + p2DRender->m_pFont->GetTextExtent(strEdit).cy);

you can change the 5 as bigger as better

V15
Code:
APP_TOOLTIP_LINKEDITEM "WndTile00.tga" 1 128 96 0x2410000 21
{
// Title String
"Item Linking"
}
{
// Help Key
"Item Linking"
}
{
    {
    // Title String
""
    }
    {
    // ToolTip
""
    }

V16
Code:
APP_TOOLTIP_LINKEDITEM "WndTile00.tga" "" 1 128 96 0x2410000 21
{
// Title String
"Item Linking"
}
{
// Help Key
"Item Linking"
}
{
    {
    // Title String
""
    }
    {
    // ToolTip
""
    }

thx to Shonenx33

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Reaction score
Press the "like button" otherwise your post count as spam :p:

I don't see why he should like the post, he's probably thanking the original dev not the person that shared it from e-pvp.

Reaction score
I don't see why he should like the post, he's probably thanking the original dev not the person that shared it from e-pvp.

Well, I did the same thing as Imanso. I only said "thank you" and then a mod deleted my post and PM'D me " If you wanna thank someone like the post ". That's why I told him :): But you have a point.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this prob :

WorldServer error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CLinkedItemMgr::AddLinkedItem(class CItemElem *)" (?AddLinkedItem@CLinkedItemMgr@@QAEHPAVCItemElem@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnLinkedItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnLinkedItem@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)

WorldServer error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall CLinkedItemMgr::AddLinkedItem(class CItemElem *)" (?AddLinkedItem@CLinkedItemMgr@@QAEHPAVCItemElem@@@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CDPSrvr::OnLinkedItem(class CAr &,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned char *,unsigned long)" (?OnLinkedItem@CDPSrvr@@AAEXAAVCAr@@KKPAEK@Z)

Whats wrong? :O

i <3 C++
Reaction score
I have this prob :

Whats wrong? :O
include item_link.cpp, .h to ur neuz and world project.

@others

try equip an item, link item, close, delete the linked item, relog <3

Back