Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Java Environment Setup Tool

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
J Set - Java Environment Setup Tool

Download:

Its been about a week since I made a tool, and I'll be in Florida next week, so I decided to make a little something to tide everyone over.

Here it is, J set, a Java Environment Setup tool, Hopefully you will only ever have to use Once, What it does is it searches for the ALL Jdk versions, (I use a much more advanced search than those batch files), and it will print out all the JDK versions found. It will then let you select a version, then set up your Environment for java.

So no longer will you need to use compilers/runners that Search for the java directory, you can just say:

Code:
@echo off
java *.java
pause
or

Code:
@title WhatEverScape
@echo off
java server
As simple as that!

meiscooldude - [Release] Java Environment Setup Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope this helps a few people.

And personally, I think this is my best tool yet... So anyone who flames, will feel my wrath!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That's quite cool mate, good job there!
You've done your part of the community, I'm impressed! =)

There's no RL just AFK
Reaction score
yay for remembering the release tag ^^

Looks like an amazing tool mate, no more complaints from people ftw :p

Edit: Enjoy yourself on holiday ehh? :winky:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
oh la la...

so that program has to always be on or just a 1 time auto compile?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh la la...

so that program has to always be on or just a 1 time auto compile?

If you have a JDK installed in the default location, (Does't matter what version) It detects it, and sets your environment Variables, so that way you can just call 'java', instead of @progam files@/java/jdkversion, ect... It basically solves the

Code:
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Problem...

Also, Stops Huge 1000+ line batch files that search for EVERY posible JDK, this one uses an actuall algorithm for searching, instead of just a list of posible jdk's... so its much better... (meaning if a new JDK comes out, it will detect it too)

change my name already!
Reaction score
Another awsome release. Thankyou!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
*bows*

i see ... its a nice tool that beginners should use.

Back