Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me? The source code to compile, but don't know how to apply to the client? thank you

这里是另一个更新谁想要使用自动系统

Sir, this source code is completed which files need to replace the client? I try to replace the source within the GUI and SQL file but failed, please help me, thank you

Reaction score
find this code
Code:
CBasicLineBoxEx* pLineBox = new CBasicLineBoxEx;
pLineBox->CreateSub ( this, "BASIC_LINE_BOX_EX_NAME", UI_FLAG_XSIZE | UI_FLAG_YSIZE );
pLineBox->CreateBaseBoxName ( "BASIC_NAME_LINE_BOX" );
RegisterControl ( pLineBox );
m_pNameLineBox = pLineBox;

Hi Sir Empire,

How to solve this sir? I have been using the source that you shared here. tia :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how about GM badge do you have code for that?
gm - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums the logic is there. u can create your own badge

Hi Sir Empire,

How to solve this sir? I have been using the source that you shared here. tia :)
find basicpotiontray.cpp
Code:
< EMACTIONQUICK_SIZE; i++
replace with this
Code:
< EMACTIONQUICK_SIZE - 6; i++

Can you help me? The source code to compile, but don't know how to apply to the client? thank you

Sir, this source code is completed which files need to replace the client? I try to replace the source within the GUI and SQL file but failed, please help me, thank you

u mean compatible client for the source?
sorry i don't provide any client here, just use any shared juver client and take replace with my gui files.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Sir ,IS OK。:p:

Using RCC tip: Charactor Start Map Error mapslist. MST [0, 0]MapID (ID: / M, S) NOT found

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
View attachment 170656 the logic is there. u can create your own badge

find basicpotiontray.cpp
Code:
< EMACTIONQUICK_SIZE; i++
replace with this
Code:
< EMACTIONQUICK_SIZE - 6; i++

u mean compatible client for the source?
sorry i don't provide any client here, just use any shared juver client and take replace with my gui files.

sir can you help me to fixed dungeon ? because sometimes can't enter to dungeon area ? and can you share forbidden Tower ? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make this client support the Chinese version of the skills? ? I tried to overwrite the skill file, but some skills cannot be used in the game...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir, would you mind to share yuor GUI? Thanks

here another updates for who wanted to use autosystem

Sir can you please share your GUI with extend Inventory Slot 1 2 3, Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody wanna share their working MiniA?I tried all the parameter but still i cant open the game. I need working MiniA from this thread. I also compiled the source I cant open the game. Maybe MiniA is the problem. Thanks for who share their MiniA.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the default /get_item password of this source? hehe

Back