Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
share me all file client and cfg and database sir and all tool

I am actually waiting for darz too,.. so, lets just sit back and wait for him and back read a little to get an insight of the files...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try with offline installer
EmpireZ sir ive got the fqn.dd and lg7.dll files from sagupaan client. But i have an error 0xc0000142. Btw sir, how to add item mall?there is no item mall icon in game. Im using destiny client. Mind if you have compatible source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check first page client that i use is there...

SIR WHAT PROBLEM THIS>>

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ,THEN REMOTE MY PC

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SIR WHAT PROBLEM THIS>>

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ,THEN REMOTE MY PC

my same problem before....:)
thats gui gameintext.xml
u can try this
i dont where i get my gui before... check all shared here or back read u can find solution also

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to use file crypt? i try to crypt skill.ssf inside rcc

i try EMBYTECRYPT_OLD and EMBYTECRYPT_SKILL
i try also all the bypass header but no luck,, anyone have tutorial how to use the file crypt properly?

thanks in advanced

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i try also all the bypass header but no luck,, anyone have tutorial how to use the file crypt properly?

thanks in advanced

i think juver source shared here has 2 types of crypt. the one is crpyt and other one is gm tool or edit tool that you can decrpyt and encrpyt files.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
try this setting

thanks in advanced

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what you're trying to do ?

i want to put cryption on files. i want to encrypt it so no one can use it. first i need to learn how to encrypt the files using this file crypt. since i always got an error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to put cryption on files. i want to encrypt it so no one can use it. first i need to learn how to encrypt the files using this file crypt. since i always got an error
TheLeaker do you have fix inventory gui of this source? would you mind to share?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
it already has encryption if you want to change it just decrypt it using the old filecrypt then encrypt it with the new one . (assuming you already change the encryption key )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it already has encryption if you want to change it just decrypt it using the old filecrypt then encrypt it with the new one . (assuming you already change the encryption key )

@aizen would you mind help me with inventory bug? i try all shared gui in this thread still only inventory have bug... how to put "x" mark for unopen inventory slot? https://imgur.com/N54kwEs

@aizen would you mind help me with inventory bug? i try all shared gui in this thread still only inventory have bug... how to put "x" mark for unopen inventory slot? https://imgur.com/N54kwEs

fixed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thats whta i did, but i try embytecrypt_old and embytecrypt_skill with different header and i got an error..

Anyway why do i need to decrypt first? Juver files is decrypted already right?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
not really when you save something on juver tools that file become encrypted . all tools of juver when you save it with them the file become encrypted . you just use the filecrypt tool if you want a massiv encryption/decryption but all of its tools has a direct ecnryption once you save them .
Thats whta i did, but i try embytecrypt_old and embytecrypt_skill with different header and i got an error..

Anyway why do i need to decrypt first? Juver files is decrypted already right?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not really when you save something on juver tools that file become encrypted . all tools of juver when you save it with them the file become encrypted . you just use the filecrypt tool if you want a massiv encryption/decryption but all of its tools has a direct ecnryption once you save them .

now i get it. thanks bro

can someone check this if whats the problem? i put the code like this in source to enable rcc. in my emulator and server files all is running now with rcc but the problem is here in minia. i try to edit this gameclient2.cpp but cant read rcc. can someone help me..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
now i get it. thanks bro

can someone check this if whats the problem? i put the code like this in source to enable rcc. in my emulator and server files all is running now with rcc but the problem is here in minia. i try to edit this gameclient2.cpp but cant read rcc. can someone help me..

declare like this
Code:
{
    m_bUseDepthBuffer = TRUE;
    m_pApp = (CGameClientApp*)AfxGetApp(); // if you are using gameclient2 change CGameClientApp to CGameClientApp2
    GLOGIC::bGLOGIC_PACKFILE = FALSE;
    GLOGIC::bGLOGIC_ZIPFILE = TRUE;
    GLOGIC::bENGLIB_ZIPFILE = TRUE;
}

Back