Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Kartrider emulator source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ENJOY

JUST DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT, HEX EDIT TO YOUR SERVER IP.

ENJOY.

Last edited by a moderator:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exactly where we have to edit the client, and what string to search in hex edit?! INI? EXE? Wich one particular? Launcher.exe only or launcher.ini? if so how to decode ini? Thx the relase btw. But please give us some details. What is the changeable string?(Domain name, IP ect...)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has anyone got it working if so what do i need to change in the hex editor and what file

edit:changed using to working

also i think it is the same server from here https://forum.ragezone.com/f856/showcase-kartrider-private-server-development-1064571/
as it has the same launcher from what i know

Reaction score
Googling KartRider stuff, found this thread again. I'm actually in the process of reviving my NAKR emulator.

It's funny how these files have "Coded by Andrew", whilst it being the first iteration of the NAKR emulator we made called "KartExtreme", after the KartExtreme community forums. I don't know who Andrew is, lmfao.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way I can contact you? I want to know the information of discord or other messengers.
There are about 2 months left until kartrider's full end of service. I would like to hear information about your kartrider.

Back