[RELEASE] Last Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Last Chaos

Why are you all having this conversation?
Where is the respect gone?

Yes most of us have been upset by Eternia but jesus respect their work, Carnage done a good job with what supplies he had or how he got it is none of our business, he cant run a mile never mind a server I second this guys but DO NOT under any circumstances hack their server for the files, its unethical and just plain out disrespectful.

Please think this is a Development forums for Development purpose since when did Brute Forcing a server to get the files to clear some jealous minds ever come to the table?

I am willing to put my input into this when the time comes maybe if better files come out Ill definately help but Id do it privately with a select few people who actually wanna do this for what private servers are about, I run my own gaming network and its increasing all the time and to even think people are trying to hack my server would really piss me off so think what your saying right now guys its plain out childish and really should be handled by an admin now.

Maybe restarting a Last Chaos Emu Development or Project forum may be a great way to start keep it confidential and keep those interested and actually know their poop to get involved only THEN it will be something interesting to do but right now I dont know which is best to either scrap this because all I see is leechers or actually gather a team and do something about it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hes right on some things.

Eternia did a good job when u look at the resources they had.
Sadly they used the final product for the wrong reasons.
Greed.

The thing bash is saying also isnt correct.
Many people dont have a clue on how to ever start developing custom things.
U call them leechers and think they are annoying.
I call them people who dont know how and may be able to learn it with info.
The more people involved the faster it will go and the more things will be discovered.

But as u want to build it in a select group of people then i think u are starting on the same foot like eterniagames, means closed, dont want other people to know what u did and how u did it.

I spended some years toying with these serverfiles available at this moment. And i never got more far then adding some armor, weapons, rogue class and mobs. And the only reason is becous i dont know anything about programming an emu or understand a thing about decyphering encryptions.
All i can do is a verry tiny bit of ASM editing, hex editing and making scripts that read client databases.

Does that make this enthousiast into a leecher ?

Last edited:
[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I believe 75% of all development communities such as this one are leechers who will stab u in the back wont give credit and take without giving, I would keep the group of people close yes because having 1000 lc servers woould be just as bad as having 1000 pw servers nothing but ddos attacks stupid morons fighting amongst content and a very small community to every server, not my thing tbh you do something to stand out and the team I would get together would all intend to be in that same boat simply because I aint prepared to cook someones meal for them.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

75? 95%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sebacho u obviously havnt read the whole thread. theres no server yet, so read and piss off.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Like I already said before you can recode the controller files for example

connector

open it up using nano or any reading program you will see nothing but db injection to the sql db and some triggers from the client, figure the triggers out and start re-writing it, maybe you could re-write your own version of LC so to speak, Ive only roughly looked into this but the server was damn easy to put up and doesnt require any thinking what so ever so Im sure breaking them down will work just fine since theyre so small.

Reaction score

Hi everyone..
I bought new laptop last week and i need some good looking skin on it. So i have searched a lot regarding this and came through a website , Is this website is really good in providing laptop skins?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

plz don't compare lc with pw. because we really don't care about pw. pw is a sucky game. i admit it has alot of good things and features and people like it but it can ever beat LC's gameplay system.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Maybe you should read what I was comparing? I wasnt comparing the game I was comparing the dev community.

And Last Chaos for me died when Evasion came out so the game has sucked for almost 3 years the gameplay is terrible to error reports ftw

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Please think this is a Development forums for Development purpose since when did Brute Forcing a server to get the files to clear some jealous minds ever come to the table?

I come from snoxd.net and that's the way any private server development network works, if they are too lazy to secure it and someone exploits it. Whos fault is it really? :glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

so true so hope we get some stuff at the end lol didnt write anything in ages and howdy

Reaction score

Ok got it all working an so far I have english NPCs,Monsters,some skills,drops & pickups working,attack with skills.

Still have the other player looking in shop mode - if you open shop then close you look normal on other client, same with armor/weapons take them off an put back on an other client sees them but as soon as you go out of range it goes back.

Some Screens:

ENG Mobs-

ENG NPCs-

ENG Some Skills-

Server runs in Sun VirtualBox with Linux Ubuntu. Client connects from my main pc running windows 7 64bit an connects via local

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmm, i'd like to help you with the files, eg. translating and stuff. if you may.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is dead ?
is this server legal as aeria ? or not !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Gunsoft dead!!

------

New server(Brazil)

Status
Not open for further replies.