• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[RELEASE] LoL Are you serious now?

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Since i quit WarZ for some time for working over a different project, i don't really spent that much time working around stuff i enjoyed in a past.I have alot of wierd and custom files made and i decided to share some of them to you, not all, just a really tiny lil piece of them, some of them are finished, some of them are not, and probably won't even be.
The pack includes

MAC-10 smg -> almost fully animated, missing some walk animations
[video=youtube;UJfGHBG51NM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=UJfGHBG51NM[/video]
Minigun -> missing walking and aiming animations, shoting it non-stop might destroy your fps
L85A2 rifle .w custom ironsights - whats else to say?
My old crappy animated Kriss Vector from Burstfire
And my magnum opus for which i should force you to draw me a nice rule34 of warz zombiesbut whatever
Shattered Skies old AK-12 - fully animated

Password : right here ->

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator: