Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LTP-Team.com last sources

Reaction score
How do I solve this issue?
Your MapServerInfo.dat is bad. You modified it wrong probably and GS can't read it. Also respect the file indentation.

"S" is mandatory.
C++:
SyourIpHere

Thanks for information.
Maybe you know some tutorial about source editing ?
Source editing is for those who knows what to do. You can break things really bad without knowing what are you doing there and then wonder "Why it doesn't work anymore? Or why the application is not opening?".

It's not for anyone as the sources can be pretty hard to be understand by someone who never touched C++ code. It's extremely time consuming for someone to make a tutorial to explain how to open the sources, how to compile, how to debug the applications, how to link the libraries and headers and how to repair the errors encountered on building the servers and also on how to use Visual Studio. These skills are coming with someone who worked and it really has experience in development of C/C++ applications.

You will actually need Visual Studio. (VS 2015+ I think it's alright, even with the latest version cause I already convert and repair the projects to be used with VS 2022 Community edition). Open the .sln files with VS, which are the project files. The "servers" project have every application integrated into a single project (multi-project).

Also, if you are interested in source editing, C++ Object Oriented Programming is mandatory for you to know. If you are a beginner in C++ development and also in Visual Studio IDE, I 1000% really suggest you to learn from YT or something, as it gets really tricky even to just open a project, cause the project being old, there are errors which are not errors, and you need to know when it's an error and when it's not. (Not talking about VS warnings for deprecated code).

The best approach for you is to start with the Visual Studio, then ask questions in a new thread in MU Help section as you are encountering issues or have questions about things. (Just make your own thread and post there, don't open a thread for each issue you encounter as it can get very confusing, and make sure you specify what server files and sources are you using because Louis source is pretty different from LTP or MuEMU or XTeam, even tho are having as code base MuEMU source). It's easier this way for anyone who's willing to help you here on RZ.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your MapServerInfo.dat is bad. You modified it wrong probably and GS can't read it. Also respect the file indentation.

"S" is mandatory.
C++:
SyourIpHere

Source editing is for those who knows what to do. You can break things really bad without knowing what are you doing there and then wonder "Why it doesn't work anymore? Or why the application is not opening?".

It's not for anyone as the sources can be pretty hard to be understand by someone who never touched C++ code. It's extremely time consuming for someone to make a tutorial to explain how to open the sources, how to compile, how to debug the applications, how to link the libraries and headers and how to repair the errors encountered on building the servers and also on how to use Visual Studio. These skills are coming with someone who worked and it really has experience in development of C/C++ applications.

You will actually need Visual Studio. (VS 2015+ I think it's alright, even with the latest version cause I already convert and repair the projects to be used with VS 2022 Community edition). Open the .sln files with VS, which are the project files. The "servers" project have every application integrated into a single project (multi-project).

Also, if you are interested in source editing, C++ Object Oriented Programming is mandatory for you to know. If you are a beginner in C++ development and also in Visual Studio IDE, I 1000% really suggest you to learn from YT or something, as it gets really tricky even to just open a project, cause the project being old, there are errors which are not errors, and you need to know when it's an error and when it's not. (Not talking about VS warnings for deprecated code).

The best approach for you is to start with the Visual Studio, then ask questions in a new thread in MU Help section as you are encountering issues or have questions about things. (Just make your own thread and post there, don't open a thread for each issue you encounter as it can get very confusing, and make sure you specify what server files and sources are you using because Louis source is pretty different from LTP or MuEMU or XTeam, even tho are having as code base MuEMU source). It's easier this way for anyone who's willing to help you here on RZ.
Thanks for good information. If i want make good server i anyway need learn some C++ to edit my files no ?

In this files have some small bugs with items.
Dont have some new jewels images in client.
Jewel of option making skill and jewel of skill making option.
Kalima 7 boss is in Kalima 6
I change almost this all already but I have problem with shop prices.
Maybe someone can say how i can change sell prices. I change prices in server files but it dont changing in game.
How i check some information it need change in client. Maybe have some program for it ?

P.S. Or maybe you know better S6E3 Files who can eazy edit than this ?
But how much i test this files, its good and I like all systems who they add inside mu.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for good information. If i want make good server i anyway need learn some C++ to edit my files no ?

In this files have some small bugs with items.
Dont have some new jewels images in client.
Jewel of option making skill and jewel of skill making option.
Kalima 7 boss is in Kalima 6
I change almost this all already but I have problem with shop prices.
Maybe someone can say how i can change sell prices. I change prices in server files but it dont changing in game.
How i check some information it need change in client. Maybe have some program for it ?

P.S. Or maybe you know better S6E3 Files who can eazy edit than this ?
But how much i test this files, its good and I like all systems who they add inside mu.
1. Yeah, you definitely need to learn C++ and ASM to have a good server. (ASM -Assembly language) is used for replacing the Main.exe function pointers with your own using the client's DLL which is hooked into Main.exe).

2. Yeah, most likely these are test files so no out-of-the-box stability. There are many things to change regarding the configurations.

Yeah, the custom jewel's textures are missing. You can make your own jewel textures or find some in other client files and use those.
You need to load them in MainInfo or directly into the client's DLL in Interface source.

Maybe just rename the jewels. Doesn't really matter what IDs these have. Another option to fix them is to check in MainInfo, under Configuration, the CustomJewel. There is actually the information of what jewel is doing what and the success rate of each custom jewel.

Sell prices must be changed server-side and client-side. Client-sided item prices are in Main Info folder, cause these are custom. Add them into ItemValue file in Configurations, then regenerate the main.ltp file and copy paste it in the game. You can even add different currency for items.

3. LTP, Louis, X-Team are based on MuEMU source code. Not exactly sure which is the best, cause everyone is mixing things and adding things for themselves so each one is unique in their own way. Not sure if there's an easy way to edit everything at once. MU Online, as far as I know requires patience to get a proper server, so, my advice is to just take your time and take small steps.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After select server got disconnect, what is wrong ???
image - [Release] LTP-Team.com last sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have MUEmoji.dll library compiled on a better Visual Studio version?

Edit: Also need help with GetMainInfo. I get the new main.exe but it gives errors when trying to launch. Nothing has been changed in the configuration txt files with the custom stuff, only the maininfo.ini.

Edit 2: Managed to fix it. Now I get instant dc message once client loading screen loads. I checked client version and client serial, all of them match. I'm using 127.0.0.1 as IP.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone give a working client? I put the stuff needed in the client folder from the server folder [Client], I tried with only getMainInfo and MU window doesn't launch/show (it sits in the tasks manager only), I tried with ah_info and it was giving incorrect version and then it blacklisted and doesn't launch too.

If the client is working and someone has managed to load into the game, please can you do a guide or something.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone give a working client? I put the stuff needed in the client folder from the server folder [Client], I tried with only getMainInfo and MU window doesn't launch/show (it sits in the tasks manager only), I tried with ah_info and it was giving incorrect version and then it blacklisted and doesn't launch too.

If the client is working and someone has managed to load into the game, please can you do a guide or something.
louis has free 15 days trial i guess that enough to familiarize setting up mu server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I launch it.
Maybe its problem with your AH.
I launch this client and just change main and open ports in firewall

louis has free 15 days trial i guess that enough to familiarize setting up mu server
I try Louis files, have mising items in client side. Have some bugs to. But for beginer and testing files for free its good option.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved my problem by entering CustomerName = release in maininfo.cfg and everything worked on the client side.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone encountered this problem from LTP Guard: invalid version?
1714029597833 - [Release] LTP-Team.com last sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back