Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]MapleStorm V1.1 With Banning System [Based On Titan V55]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is a awesome re pack but i realy dont like titen i go for odin try making a odin re pack then i would LOVE u not in a gay way lol try

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
something is wrong like every 10 mins everything freezes up i cant use skills and nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey iwannawin can u help me with ur repack it keeps giving me this error about unhandled expection after i double click my character and it crashes TT_TT

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys i think its better to make titan repack because EVERYTHING (almost) is out on odin source.

Good job on this repack.

I'm Back
Reaction score
Guys i think its better to make titan repack because EVERYTHING (almost) is out on odin source.

Good job on this repack.
I am doing but not releasing to Ragezone.
By the way isavage quit maplestorm from what i believe he's coding with the same server that i'm coding for. GHS *Green45,Hobo17,iSavage* After releasing our repack 1 week later, i got invied to code for a server so i asked for them two and they where allowed so where coding titan v2 and coding a repack.Shouldbe out by 1st september might have buddy but again i won't release to ragezone only to some forums. Untill the maplestory section gets abit carm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
isavage every repack u made dam it has problems it either crashes eveyrtime u try n log in or it freezes up eveyr 5 mins TT_TT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you use navicat 8 with this? its navicat 8 MySQL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back