• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Mini OPTool

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi,

I left the scene awhile ago... But, a friend asked for this tool I made while working on BK. So I decided to release it. No need for it anymore. This is just to quickly make changes to an account / character without using a database manager.

I disabled two features that was specific to BK's database only, so this will work for all 2015/2016 sets. Edit the config file accordingly. Also, make sure you edit the level EXP inside the config as well, since it's using BK's.

Enjoy.

You can view characters, change passwords (Automatically MD5. This doesn't support plain passwords. Don't be a penis and encrypt your players passwords) and can ban the account as well.

Self explanatory.

Download:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list