[Release] MSPro Files Free S6/S4/S2/99/97 - 120 Fps | GS Unlimited | No User Limits | Full Editors

Thank you very much, I have downloaded it. I have another request: can you make a Chinese version of the client and server?
Not for the free version at the moment. You can use one of the languages and switch it over, but we are taking this into account for the next version we are developing—featuring our own Main 6.3, Vulkan, DirectX 12, etc.
 
Not for the free version at the moment. You can use one of the languages and switch it over, but we are taking this into account for the next version we are developing—featuring our own Main 6.3, Vulkan, DirectX 12, etc.
Great, I will continue to follow the progress of your project
 
Not for the free version at the moment. You can use one of the languages and switch it over, but we are taking this into account for the next version we are developing—featuring our own Main 6.3, Vulkan, DirectX 12, etc.
1791303670133 - [Release] MSPro Files Free S6/S4/S2/99/97 - 120 Fps | GS Unlimited | No User Limits | Full Editors - RaGEZONE Forums

How do I use this thing? After opening it, pressing any key makes it disappear.
 
Back