• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Mu Server Engine 4.9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, here this cool mu server based on season 4, that have custom jewels, wings, etc, made by mauro07, I'm searching for special client for this server, maybe someone have it (I have full GameServer.pdb and .map for Share), I don't have tested this yet and I don't have changelog.
this muserver is very stable, have some bugs, but is easy to fix maybe... I'm starting a plugin to fix bugs in this gs.

PS: I don't have screenshots, because I can't test it with custom client, but I thinks that must works with any 1.03K JPN Client

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha and how you thinking on test without full client ? :8:

GameServer + PDB + MAP (3.6 MB):

GameServerCS + PDB + MAP (3.7 MB):