• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! Why /post dont work?
Edit: Work.. !

Where change max level?
How to display level when it is maximum?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/mreset not workin ? or how to understand system its like grand reset if yes ? how many i need to get it ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Apparently from the translation, I miss something obvious. But I have a problem with the client. "You are disconnected from the server". I used Encode.exe, then copied the files into Data \ Custom. Maybe I should have done something else? The server seems to be working fine. The problem is only with the connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good sharing
I need to modify it to support Chinese.
Invalid modification Text_eng、Text_spn.bmd、Text_por.bmd,Gulim Include
Do you need to modify MAIN.exe?
Help me, how can I change my support for Chinese?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hellow can some one help me , what i doe wrong ?Windows 8.1 SQL 2008 R2
REMOVEDREMOVEDREMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah sir , i mean de-crypt , i encrypted files , from tools/client foolder , after it deleted ,but got encrypted files in client , is there way to make it back in .txt format ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hellow SmileY you fixed MIX BUG ? tnx