Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUCore 1.0.8 Nulled, English, 100% working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, after a long time working on this (more than 9 months in private) We finished working on MuCore 1.0.8. At first it was thought as a project to release only a Spanish version of it, but we decided to release the english version aswell so everyone can benefit from this.

Note: While this is a fully functional and secure script. As described in the title, it's a nulled version or in other words cracked; so any support you receive will be from members of this community Or by the release team in their own community. We don't ensure new or important updates as the original programmers might.

What came in MUCore 1.0.8
[Fixed] [Lost Password] Image Verification show if reCAPTCHA™ was set
(New) [Website] "Go back" cache, now you can press go back button without to lose any filled up form data
(New) [Admin CP] Number of hours have been increased on Cron Jobs side.
(New) [Webserver] CPU and RAM usage reduced by 40%
(New) [Login System] Lag free improved. No more SQL queries need.
(New) [Castle Siege Module]

What we added / fixed
(New) [Install Process] when you first visit the website using your exlorer by typing or the first time run will redirect you to the installation process.
(New) [Class Compatibility] added compatibility with Rage Fighter and Fist Master, you can edit without any restriction in your admin panel and its displayed in rankings.
(New) [Event Log] We created 2 new small modules called admin logger and user logger which allows you to keep a registry of the actions performed on our website (user side) and in admin panel it keeps a record of who access that area and what actions they perform and from which IP it comes, this is a security measure implemented in order to check if admins abuse their powers. All logs get stored under a protected folder.
(New) [Integration] Webshop added to the installation part. Once it's done, you will be able to see the store immediately without an issue. Also, the Webshop database has been fixed so new items will not present a problem.
(New) [Organization] rearranged the navigation bar for a better use of the modules.

Credits:

Release Team:
MaryJo (Naurith in this community) - decrypting, back-link removal, translation to Spanish
Isumeru - Sharing, module creation, translation to Spanish, database fix.

MuCore Founder and Creator

PHPCore also known as =Master=

If you like MuCore and wish for a fully supported (and legal) version you should think about purchasing a license.

Download Links:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What can i say? This is awsome release.You made a very good job for this community. We all thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i add the files over my existing mu core 1.0.6 will it work fine?:)

Do I have to do anything to update over? I do not want to loose my announcements mostly.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, after a long time working on this (more than 9 months in private) We finished working on MuCore 1.0.8. At first it was thought as a project to release only a Spanish version of it, but we decided to release the english version aswell so everyone can benefit from this.

[ IMG]http://bizarre-networks.net/ImageStore/image_files/home%20page.JPG[/IMG]

[ IMG]http://bizarre-networks.net/ImageStore/image_files/modules.JPG[/IMG]

[ IMG]http://bizarre-networks.net/ImageStore/image_files/webserver_eng.JPG[/IMG]

What came in MUCore 1.0.8
[Fixed] [Lost Password] Image Verification show if reCAPTCHA™ was set
(New) [Website] "Go back" cache, now you can press go back button without to lose any filled up form data
(New) [Admin CP] Number of hours have been increased on Cron Jobs side.
(New) [Webserver] CPU and RAM usage reduced by 40%
(New) [Login System] Lag free improved. No more SQL queries need.
(New) [Castle Siege Module]

What we added / fixed
(New) [Install Process] when you first visit the website using your exlorer by typing or the first time run will redirect you to the installation process.
(New) [Class Compatibility] added compatibility with Rage Fighter and Fist Master, you can edit without any restriction in your admin panel and its displayed in rankings.
(New) [Event Log] We created 2 new small modules called admin logger and user logger which allows you to keep a registry of the actions performed on our website (user side) and in admin panel it keeps a record of who access that area and what actions they perform and from which IP it comes, this is a security measure implemented in order to check if admins abuse their powers. All logs get stored under a protected folder.
(New) [Integration] Webshop added to the installation part. Once it's done, you will be able to see the store immediately without an issue. Also, the Webshop database has been fixed so new items will not present a problem.
(New) [Organization] rearranged the navigation bar for a better use of the modules.

Credits:
MaryJo (Naurith in this community) - decrypting, back-link removal, translation to Spanish
Isumeru - Sharing, module creation, translation to Spanish, database fix

Download Links:

Wow, cool project, but i'm sure is mine project :)
The founder/creator of MUCore and mmorpgcore.com
Old nickname =Master= (also founder/creator of MuWeb)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

what can i say? you work is great..
don't be mad on this cracked version...im sure you dont have liscense for all software in your computer.

Reaction score
i feel sorry to the one who made this mucore. you shuld atleast give credit to =master= for this one. :*: now he will have less customer for the latest one have been nulled.

but anyways.. great contribution to the community :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

At no point we made any claims of owning MUCore nor playing an important part on its development. By mentioning the project we refer to nulling this version, translating it to Spanish and releasing it; then releasing English version aswell;

I changed the post to reflect the reality of who made MUCore possible, and also stating very clearly this isn't an officially supported release of said script.

To Moderators, I suggest that in order to keep the thread clean and to promote usage of help section to lock this thread, pin it if possible and leave only the main post; if users wish to say thanks a click on the "like" button will do just fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
index.php is obfuscated
/Obfuscation provided by FOPO - Free Online PHP Obfuscator v1.2:

photo only works on localhost, not hosting or am I wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you appear to have downloaded and just opened the index.php using notepad, the website's index.php shows obfuscated only at the beginning, that's the first time installer, once you install the website, index.php will appear unencrypted

Screenshots

isumeru - [Release] MUCore 1.0.8 Nulled, English, 100% working - RaGEZONE Forums

isumeru - [Release] MUCore 1.0.8 Nulled, English, 100% working - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Web files workig great i just have problem with my template index.php
i cant see the modules.
now i need fix it .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHPCore, if you want I can help you with Ioncube Encoder...

Back