• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MUCore 1.0.8 Premium Full 100% deCode

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ DaoVanTrong

Can you modify Voting System? Just add Character Level Requirements before voting so it will be not abuse for those using VPN and IP changer ^^

Thanks

Use the browser in the same folder... The "config.php" is located in the root of mucore

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DaoVanTrong How can I remove the redirect to terms of service whenever I go to my main domain? If I type it will automatically redirect to terms page. Hope you can help me. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please I've done everything i can if i use MSSQL database connection failed but when i use ODBC its install fine but if i test the website i cant register. can you teach me how to merge ODBC.reg? im using windows server 2012r and SQL server 2000 .. please help me anyone

(http://imgur.com/a/sUF0L)
this will happen if i use ODBC in config.ini if i use MSQL database connection failed i am using windows server 2012r please someone help me i need a website for my game please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I need help! sometimes I get the error

[h=2]500 - Internal server error.[/h][h=3]There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.[/h]how to be? site is on the hosting. Thank you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I have a problem with the grand reset. Char received 3100135 stats. I had to call 10,000. Help please solve the problem. Thank you.
Hello. I have a problem with the grand reset. Char received 3100135 stats. I had to call 10,000. Help please solve the problem. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, im using xamp 3.23 php 5.6.33
cant enable mssql, but pdo sql srver its fine and work
how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i thin you need isntall mssql driver to you apache

i have installed SQL drivers php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_nts.dll, mssql.dll not supported for version php 5.6, if you know where i can get that, give me link

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

Must the website be hosted on the same machine as the server is?
Or can I host the site on a different hosting?

Also, I am receiving this error:

php_mssql.dll
Extension php_mssql.dll must be enabled. To enable it go to your php.ini and search for 'extension=php_mssql.dll' and remove the ';' from front.

E.g:
;extension=php_mssql.dll - Disabled
extension=php_mssql.dll - Enabled

MSSQL extension is not available anymore on Windows with PHP 5.3 or later,
replace by Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Of course you do not need the hosts together with the server. You can put it anywhere as long as the webserver supports MSSQL connectivity and some PHP settings.With the above error, some web hosts do not support connection to MSSQL server, you need to install it on your web server!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How can I install it? I am using OVH Hosting.

Usually MSSQL is not supported on shared hosts!But you can try to create support tickets that require an administrator to enable the MSSQL connection!

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Usually MSSQL is not supported on shared hosts!But you can try to create support tickets that require an administrator to enable the MSSQL connection!

Yes it is, if its cPanel you can change php version to 5.5 or 5.4 and then at php options select mssql (mark it as V) and save.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello sir . can you help me out, how to make sub menu bar on rankings ? thank you. great release

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think this mucore full of bugs or holes
beter old mucore original