Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuServer SetecSoft X6 XML - STABLE NO LIMIT

Reaction score
CHANGELOG:
[ Fixed ] CHAOS MACHINE AND CASH SHOP DUPE
[ Fixed ] DUEL & PARTY ALL NPC DUPE
[ Fixed ] TRADE DUPE
[ Fixed ] ZEN BUG
[ Fixed ] WC DUPE/HACK
[ ADDED ] 6 PLUGINS
[ Fixed ] CustomerName
[ Fixed ] TAB MAP & ANTILAG.DLL[Press O] [DOWNLOAD NEW CLIENT]

samsunggon - [Release] MuServer SetecSoft X6 XML - STABLE NO LIMIT - RaGEZONE Forums

samsunggon - [Release] MuServer SetecSoft X6 XML - STABLE NO LIMIT - RaGEZONE Forums

GUIDE
Use Notepad++ for editing XML
;==================================================================================
; Change CustomerName and HardwareID
;==================================================================================
* 00 - MHPServer\MHPServer.ini
* 01 - ConnectServer\ConnectServer.ini
* 02 - JoinServer\JoinServer.ini
* 03 - DataServer\DataServer.ini
* 04 - GameServer\DATA\GameServerInfo - Common.dat
* 05 - GameServerCS\DATA\GameServerInfo - Common.dat
* Data\MapServerInfo.xml

; Change IP
* 01 - ConnectServer\ServerList.xml
* Data\MapServerInfo.xml

; OPEN PORTS
44405 - ConnectServer
55901 - GameServer
55919 - GameServerCS
55999 - HackServer

Credits:
SetectSoft

password: tuservermu.com.ve

MUSERVER & CLIENT​

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix?
joinserver and dataserver, when i start it, it shows could not connect to database.

database restored succesfully,, even odbc setup properly, but still same issue.
any idea how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone help to make client files... pm or answer here . thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, I also cannot connect to Join Server and Data Server. I've looked through all the files and seems like I've tried changing everything I could. Was there anything specific you did when you were setting the server up? I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Edit: I remembered that I could not figure out what you meant with "Change CustomerName and HardwareID". Where can we do this? I could not find anything like that in the files you listed

Edit edit: I've given permissions to all the listed ports and also nothing :(

Solved: I forgot to do the full ODBC setup for all used DB tables.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone can give me source of this fixes?

[ Fixed ] CHAOS MACHINE AND CASH SHOP DUPE
[ Fixed ] DUEL & PARTY ALL NPC DUPE
[ Fixed ] TRADE DUPE
[ Fixed ] ZEN BUG
[ Fixed ] WC DUPE/HACK

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, SetecSoft, your server file very good, but it have 1 eror is: set "holy spirit" not visible - when equiped it be invisible :( . how to fix it :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
am I the only one who have issue with editing main.exe ? after selecting server, I do not get screen with two text boxes for inserting acc and pass. When I edit main.exe with hex editor I am not able to open main.exe at all - double click and nothing happend

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have someone bug with skill Beast uppercut for RF? try to attack mob, player - client closes.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a problem with skills disappearing? disappear after reset both after relog and after server restart :(

Back