Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release: Mysql-Version Zhuxian(Jade dynasty) server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ple link for client version, i can't find in google, tnx

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

..think 422 but no sure ..

may anyone pls build image for workd with Virtual PC..???

version 422, lol, Latest Version 253, how can he be 422, it is not clear

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need help doing it its not leting me do anything lol

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

i need help doing it its not leting me do anything lol add me to yahoo jasonblomqui@yahoo.com and please help me with it ill do anything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sigh, I don't mean to come off unappreciative, but can we have newbie-linux friendly guides? Or if possible, non-linux setups?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sigh, I don't mean to come off unappreciative, but can we have newbie-linux friendly guides? Or if possible, non-linux setups?

This game runs off of a Linux OS. You will need a basic understanding of a Linux terminal to use Jade Dynasty server files. The guide I posted IS a newbie-linux friendly guide, but you still need a basic knowledge of Ubuntu Linux to use it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game runs off of a Linux OS. You will need a basic understanding of a Linux terminal to use Jade Dynasty server files. The guide I posted IS a newbie-linux friendly guide, but you still need a basic knowledge of Ubuntu Linux to use it.

Okay, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not bad i dont get the 777 files lol not sure what they are used for 0_o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OHHH XD i forgot about that XD like as in chmod usr /rain 777 lol (i know the command is wrong) i should get some sleep....pretty bad to forget what that is after doing it so long lol

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

also servers running just fine but my client keeps crashing lol its ttgn from cg what client are you guys using if i may ask :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,why can help my please to set up this server for external use(connect from internet not only local use)were need to change IP to allow my friend from extern connect to server...
please HELLPP :(: my conttact:onix-iceworld@hotmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's great to see a native linux guide to set up a server, by why, oh why do you have to mess like that with the box you installing the server on?

one of the beauties of linux is that you can easily set up and configure everything you need in a nice clean non intrusive location like say.... /usr/local/[game server] instead, you tell people to mess up with the root and more importantly AND dangerous... with /etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back