• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Release new file【[CIMO]SRO 125 server file V1.240】

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well, no idea how you managed to do it but well done, anyway i got to your point of fixing the client to be able to login but i managed to get european build only working while chinese won't work because of the incorrect text files of skillmastery and groups, if you have any interest of sharing the skill files for the client i would be very grateful and thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the near future, I will share CSRO1.239 [255] server files and databases

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
https://mega.nz/#!qpxGCZ4T!w59oiXg3QvgXpSRYoOILtwgOxt-eVgiZt2XyeHTOs1s[/URL]pass: wickedniteandgoofiesucksdicks
能分享一个完整的r服务器文件和数据库及客户端吗

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I notice already that this package full of virus and if I remember well shardmanager was spam the pc with full dumps , therefore nobody want to use it,
I DONT LIKE TO BE NAGITIVE , but yea they remind the same files that been already released.