Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] *NEW* Totally released Npc shops. [ ALL JOB EQUIPS 70 TO 110] *Great Npc*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this npc fails greatly it keeps crashing me i did all the steps

Did you try with the new fix? If you downloaded just after I posted it the npc had an error in the script..

I fixed it ..well I dunno wich one you download but ill make a video if you cant get it to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, apart from saving up Random NPC's that don't have js's, this is totally useless, give credits where their due at least.

However, nice effort. It's a much easier layout, but takes some time to reclick, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, apart from saving up Random NPC's that don't have js's, this is totally useless, give credits where their due at least.

However, nice effort. It's a much easier layout, but takes some time to reclick, etc.

and

As I said use my NPC...
No Crash >_>

Wut? o_O ...I give credit to real people who made my repack..I dunno who made it so how can I give the good credit to the good person..And the Npc is actually not crashing just follow the step and As I said its not for titanms source and im actually sure someone who posted a dc problem tryed to use the script with a titanms server..I re checked everything every shop value and script and its good..

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Well, I just used the guy's script. Modified it. And then made my own SQL. So I guess most credits would go to me and some to the guy's script

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I just used the guy's script. Modified it. And then made my own SQL. So I guess most credits would go to me and some to the guy's script

All credits go to him , he made the script , and he released it , withought his script , you wouldnt even have 1....

IHF
Reaction score
Thanks btw there's something wrong with Bowman lvl 80 - 90 shop. I have already fixed it. So im just telling u

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol i'm gonna hide this npc somewhere and make the prices 1mesos

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks btw there's something wrong with Bowman lvl 80 - 90 shop. I have already fixed it. So im just telling u

Ok thanks ill take a look

EDIT: OMG NOT AGAIN.. T_T forgot to change the shop id 5110 to 4001

Ok re fixed everything with bowman shops..Thanks for telling me the error =)

Back