Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] NimaKIN GameMaster Explain. V2 Realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a script bout Nimakin, She explain you everything about GMing,
and give you some commands.
Yo ucan edit the commands.

From v1 to v2 : Added max stats + Gm items.

/*
This file is part of the OdinMS Maple Story Server
Copyright (C) 2008 Patrick Huy
Matthias Butz <matze@odinms.de>
Jan Christian Meyer <vimes@odinms.de>

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3
as published by the Free Software Foundation. You may not use, modify
or distribute this program under any other version of the
GNU Affero General Public License.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Affero General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
*/

/* NimaKIN-> King321123 from RageZone's forums.
First NPC on Map 180000000
*/
if (cm.getJob().equals(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleJob. SUPERGM)) {
cm.sendNext("Hi! I am #bNimaKIN#k. I can help you thought your jounrey as a #bGameMaster#k.");
} else {
cm.sendOk("I am sorry, But you are not a #bGameMaster#k.")
cm.dispose();
}
} else if (status == 0) {
cm.sendNextPrev("Okay, You gotta know somethings on #bRageZone#k. Please choose your category! #b\r\n#L0#What is a GameMaster?#l\r\n#L1#What can I do?#l\r\n#L2#What is this Map?#l \r\n#L3#Which commands?#l\r\n#L4#Max my stats!##l");
} else if (status == 1) {
if (selection == 0) {
cm.sendOk("A #bGame Master#k is an inmportant thing. It can do everything it just want! I will give you an ex. You can warp people to your map, You can level someone to any level you just want! But, You gotta take care of #bBugs, Problems#k.");
if (selection == 1) {
cm.sendOk("You can do everything you just want! Ex. You can #bwarp#k everyone to any map you want. You can #blevel#k yourself to 200, and higher!, You can do anything you just want!");
if (selection == 2) {
cm.sendOk("This is the #bGameMaster's Map#k. You can do here what ever you want, And nobody can't enter here. (not inculding GM's). You can use #bKIN#k, to change your hair. You can use me to know about commands, and to give you some GM Items!);
if (selection == 3) {
cm.sendOk("The command are : #b!map <mapid> !goto <mapname> !warp <charname> <mapid> !warpallhere <warps everyone here> !warphere <charname> !warp <charname> !job <jobid> !level <level>#k. And much more .. Ask your developer for them!);
if (selection == 4) {
cm.sendOk("Here, I can max your stats, to #b32000#k. I will give you some #bGM Items#k too, Have fun!");
cm.dispose();
cm.gainItem(1002140, 1);
cm.gainItem(1042003, 1);
cm.gainItem(1062007, 1);
cm.gainItem(1322013, 1);
cm.gainItem(1072235, 1);
} else {
var statup = new java.util.ArrayList();
var p = cm.c.getPlayer();
var totAp = p.getRemainingAp() + p.getStr() + p.getDex() + p.getInt() + p.getLuk();
p.setStr(32000);
p.setDex(32000);
p.setInt(32000);
p.setLuk(32000);
p.setRemainingAp (totAp - 1);
statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.STR, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(32000)));
statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.DEX, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(32000)));
statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.LUK, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(32000)));
statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.INT, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(32000)));
statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.AVAILABLEAP, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(p.getRemainingAp())));

p.getClient().getSession().write (net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(statup));
}
}

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] NimaKIN, GameMaster's explain.

Thanks.
I can make more functions on v2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] NimaKIN, GameMaster's explain.

Nice, but work on the grammar lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V2 released, Added stat maxer for GM's and items :]
slippers, gm hat pants top and more.
u can add by urself rtoo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A typo:
Code:
Ask yor delveponer for them!
Should be:
Code:
Ask your developer for them!

And i think you should remove:
Code:
wui = 1;

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
f3 cm.Dispose; should be there or else the person will have to relog(thanks noobsnoobs for telling me this ;])

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
o-o since your replacing one of the hair gm npc thing o-o. Can you make a option to change the hair too? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone just fix this script and put it in a tag so that I may be able to use it? Also I didn't replace NimaKin >.> I just removed Tommy from his map and put him in the GM map lolorz XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very useful, I hate giving a speech to a new GM about how to be a GM =].

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ugh am I editing NimaKINs script or just applying this script my game? Cause when I Copy Paste it into my script editor I get these errors;

Script line: 1 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'if (cm.getJob().equals(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleJob. SUPERGM)) {
cm.sendNext("' at line 1
Script line: 3 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} else {
cm.dispose' at line 1
Script line: 6 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '}
cm.sendNextPrev("Okay, You gotta know somethings o' at line 1
Script line: 9 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} else if (status == 1) {
if (selection == 0) {
cm.sendOk("A #bGame Master#k i' at line 1
Script line: 12 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'if (selection == 1) {
cm.sendOk("You can do everything you just want! Ex. You c' at line 1
Script line: 14 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'if (selection == 2) {
cm.sendOk("This is the #bGameMaster's Map#k. You can do h' at line 1
Script line: 20 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.dispose()' at line 1
Script line: 21 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.gainItem(1002140, 1)' at line 1
Script line: 22 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.gainItem(1042003, 1)' at line 1
Script line: 23 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.gainItem(1062007, 1)' at line 1
Script line: 24 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.gainItem(1322013, 1)' at line 1
Script line: 25 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.gainItem(1072235, 1)' at line 1
Script line: 26 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} else {
var statup = new java.util.ArrayList()' at line 1
Script line: 28 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'var p = cm.c.getPlayer()' at line 1
Script line: 29 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'var totAp = p.getRemainingAp() + p.getStr() + p.getDex() + p.getInt() + p.getLuk' at line 1
Script line: 30 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.setStr(32000)' at line 1
Script line: 31 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.setDex(32000)' at line 1
Script line: 32 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.setInt(32000)' at line 1
Script line: 33 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.setLuk(32000)' at line 1
Script line: 34 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.setRemainingAp (totAp - 1)' at line 1
Script line: 35 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.Mapl eStat.STR, ja' at line 1
Script line: 36 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.Mapl eStat.DEX, ja' at line 1
Script line: 37 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.Mapl eStat.LUK, ja' at line 1
Script line: 38 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.Mapl eStat.INT, ja' at line 1
Script line: 39 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.Mapl eStat.AVAILAB' at line 1
Script line: 41 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.getClient().getSession().write (net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator.updateP' at line 1
Script line: 42 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '}
}' at line 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you edit the NPC's script but for some reason when I put it into an NPC the NPC doesnt respond -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
erm hello how do i get it to work? I put it in the NPC but nothing happens T_T

The almighty chicken
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the max stat = 32767
learn bytes lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ugh am I editing NimaKINs script or just applying this script my game? Cause when I Copy Paste it into my script editor I get these errors;

Script line: 1 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'if (cm.getJob().equals(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleJob. SUPERGM)) {
cm.sendNext("' at line 1
Script line: 3 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} else {
cm.dispose' at line 1
Script line: 6 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '}
cm.sendNextPrev("Okay, You gotta know somethings o' at line 1
Script line: 9 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} else if (status == 1) {
if (selection == 0) {
cm.sendOk("A #bGame Master#k i' at line 1
Script line: 12 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'if (selection == 1) {
cm.sendOk("You can do everything you just want! Ex. You c' at line 1
Script line: 14 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'if (selection == 2) {
cm.sendOk("This is the #bGameMaster's Map#k. You can do h' at line 1
Script line: 20 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.dispose()' at line 1
Script line: 21 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.gainItem(1002140, 1)' at line 1
Script line: 22 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.gainItem(1042003, 1)' at line 1
Script line: 23 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.gainItem(1062007, 1)' at line 1
Script line: 24 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.gainItem(1322013, 1)' at line 1
Script line: 25 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cm.gainItem(1072235, 1)' at line 1
Script line: 26 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} else {
var statup = new java.util.ArrayList()' at line 1
Script line: 28 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'var p = cm.c.getPlayer()' at line 1
Script line: 29 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'var totAp = p.getRemainingAp() + p.getStr() + p.getDex() + p.getInt() + p.getLuk' at line 1
Script line: 30 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.setStr(32000)' at line 1
Script line: 31 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.setDex(32000)' at line 1
Script line: 32 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.setInt(32000)' at line 1
Script line: 33 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.setLuk(32000)' at line 1
Script line: 34 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.setRemainingAp (totAp - 1)' at line 1
Script line: 35 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.Mapl eStat.STR, ja' at line 1
Script line: 36 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.Mapl eStat.DEX, ja' at line 1
Script line: 37 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.Mapl eStat.LUK, ja' at line 1
Script line: 38 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.Mapl eStat.INT, ja' at line 1
Script line: 39 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.Mapl eStat.AVAILAB' at line 1
Script line: 41 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.getClient().getSession().write (net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator.updateP' at line 1
Script line: 42 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '}
}' at line 1

LOL !!!!!!!! You ran the script in your MySQL -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back