Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release][Node.js] Backend + Frontend / WEB with nice design.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's been a long time I haven't released anything so here's some stuff some might find useful.

This is a pretty much bare backend server + started website (it's not complete) on the base of Node.js, express + sockets and MSSQL connection. All you need to run this is to install Node.js from

Guide to run:
- install node.js
- press server-run.bat
- server runs on port :81, you can change that in server.js

Notice:
This is not complete website, it's more like base for you in case you need a better base of webserver than PHP.

Screens:

Source [Download]:

In case you need help or a custom website / design. You can freely ask me on skype. P.s. we all know it's not for free.

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Well.. I guess it's a really good idea to give a shot for completely web coded in java in sro since
i used to use node b4.

Keep going.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bad but nice to release

Could you explain what is the bad part of this release? The fact that it's not a complete website but an basic starter/engine instead? This solution is like 9999x better than all those PHP silkroad websites out there nowadays.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has you a repository for this project? github or bitbucket maybe? I can help you to code

Back