Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] OdinMS BASE PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great guide but...error cant work unless i compile lolx
Code:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 5 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\odinms\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\odinms complete\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\pvp\MaplePVP.java:40: class MaplePvp is public, should be declared in a file named MaplePvp.java
public class MaplePvp {
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\odinms complete\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\pvp\MaplePVP.java:255: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method spawnMonsterOnGroundBelow(net.sf.odinms.server.life.MapleMonster,java.awt.Point)
                map.spawnMonsterOnGroundBelow(pvpMob, attackedPlayers.getPosition());
2 errors
BUILD FAILED (total time: 2 seconds)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cmon does anyone know how to fix my problem?:?:

You're bumping an old thread :grr:
Look at the release date !!
If you need help, post a thread about your problems and kind souls will get to you :eek:tt1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Code:
        public Collection<MapleCharacter> getNearestPvpChar(Point attacker, double maxRange, double maxHeight, Collection<MapleCharacter> chr) {
                Collection<MapleCharacter> character = new LinkedList<MapleCharacter>();
                for (MapleCharacter a : characters) {
                        if (chr.contains(a.getClient().getPlayer())) {
                                Point attackedPlayer = a.getPosition();
                                MaplePortal Port = a.getMap().findClosestSpawnpoint(a.getPosition());
                                Point nearestPort = Port.getPosition();
                                double safeDis = attackedPlayer.distance(nearestPort);
                                double distanceX = attacker.distance(attackedPlayer.getX(), attackedPlayer.getY());
                                if(MaplePvp.isLeft) {
                                        if (attacker.x > attackedPlayer.x && distanceX < maxRange && distanceX > 2 &&
                                                attackedPlayer.y >= attacker.y - maxHeight && attackedPlayer.y <= attacker.y + maxHeight && safeDis > 2) {
                                                character.add(a);
                                        }
                                }
                                if(MaplePvp.isRight) {
                                        if (attacker.x < attackedPlayer.x && distanceX < maxRange && distanceX > 2 &&
                                                attackedPlayer.y >= attacker.y - maxHeight && attackedPlayer.y <= attacker.y + maxHeight && safeDis > 2) {
                                                character.add(a);
                                        }
                                }
                        }
                }
                return character;
        }

Oh im using FairFrozen Repack 0.2
I cant seem to find where to put this block of data. I put it on the end of the document but i get errors on the placement :grr:

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can some one help me in this error?
init:
deps-clean:
Deleting directory C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\LaksaMS\Netbeans\build
clean:
init:
deps-jar:
Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\LaksaMS\Netbeans\build\classes
Compiling 369 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\LaksaMS\Netbeans\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\LaksaMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\MaplePvp.java:257: damagePlayer(int,int,int,int,int,int,boolean,int,boolean,int,int,int) in net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator cannot be applied to (int,int,int,int)
map.broadcastMessage(MaplePacketCreator.damagePlayer(attack.numDamage, pvpMob.getId(), attackedPlayers.getId(), pvpDamage));
1 error
BUILD FAILED (total time: 2 seconds)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got this error when compile MaplePvp.java
Code:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 1 source file to C:\Documents and Settings\wen\Desktop\SmexySRe-PACK_.0.2\SmexySRe-PACK .0.2\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\wen\Desktop\SmexySRe-PACK_.0.2\SmexySRe-PACK .0.2\SmexyMS_0.02\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\pvp\MaplePvp.java:257: damagePlayer(int,int,int,int,int,int,boolean,int,boolean,int,int,int) in net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator cannot be applied to (int,int,int,int)
                        map.broadcastMessage(MaplePacketCreator.damagePlayer(attack.numDamage, pvpMob.getId(), attackedPlayers.getId(), pvpDamage));
1 error
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back