Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, if anyone read this i retract what i said, it seems to do what i thought it didn't...

Ok, i will put up my server, and let you ppl download the client, I am developing the story line to this too.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Added Diploma (100%)
Animated Pokemon Sprites (100%)
Safari Zone (100%)
Added example Nurse Joy
Added example Trainer Battle

v1.5
Part 1:
Part 2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, if anyone read this i retract what i said, it seems to do what i thought it didn't...

Ok, i will put up my server, and let you ppl download the client, I am developing the story line to this too.

Ill wait for your client Master DeathLord :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sory for my question, but how i can edit client to connect my server from internet?
If somebody need RPG maker XP i can upload it. TNX and sory for bad english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is krkramer dead in the pokemon section?
@markz88 you make a great job it looks great! btw your release don't has a trade or pvp function within am i right?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is krkramer dead in the pokemon section?
@markz88 you make a great job it looks great! btw your release don't has a trade or pvp function within am i right?

No i'm sorry for you =)
And hardly i'll post that features :lol:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
PvP and trade are the 2 things still needed for this server to be perfect :p
And yeah, this looks very good :)

Nice job!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting .

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our for more information or about it.
reupload PLZ :(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just found a bug with the game. When a Pokemon uses sand attack, it crashes the client. I suppose a possible fix would just be deleting the animation.

Reaction score
For Lapod:
You can just open the client's "Game.rxproj" with RPG maker XP

others:
Anyone got maps done for this? or a better tile set that works with this program, beacuse all i find i cannot get them to be the right dimensions.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For Lapod:
You can just open the client's "Game.rxproj" with RPG maker XP

others:
Anyone got maps done for this? or a better tile set that works with this program, beacuse all i find i cannot get them to be the right dimensions.

Just copy the maps from any other essentials version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just found a bug with the game. When a Pokemon uses sand attack, it crashes the client. I suppose a possible fix would just be deleting the animation.

Fix the animation with Editor.exe

If I have understood right, 1.5 last version. And you as developer close your project ?

No, i will take a break for a while =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, these files are very good and easy to set up, thanks the great contribution.

PD: you can change the commotion pkmn appearing on the grass, the type and level ...

regards

Reaction score
Ok, if anyone wants, they can test my server:

(IF download link isn't active it means that it hasn't been fully uploaded yet, jsut check again in about 10 minutes)

if you have any errors please upload/copy&paste your error log and send them in a pm to me! (I am 100% positive there will be several errors due to the fact i do not know which events are needed to be corrected.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back