Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i tested the the game of Deathlord17, my own character doesn't laggs but my friends char is lagging very strong.
maybe the char's walking settings are to fast?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't register, I'm using the Arrow Keys but it won't work?
Maybe you can edit it so we can use the mouse :p

Use the arrow keys and confirm your select with ENTER

v1.6.1
Pc Item Storage fixed (100%)
Pokemon Shiny known bug fixed
Deleted the useless SAVE from Pause Menu

Link:
Unavailable

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's the server's problem, the client and server do not communicate enough to display smooth movement of others.

all right. can you make a tut how you setted up the server? i want to test the game with hamachi

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apparently nobody saw my question or ignored it so i'll ask again.

Is there a way to disable special characters like !@#$%^&*()_+[]()?., when registering?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Some users are getting this error:

Markz88 - [Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP] - RaGEZONE Forums

And their info get deleted ._.
When they log in again their accounts are blank.

Any idea?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some users are getting this error:

Markz88 - [Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP] - RaGEZONE Forums

And their info get deleted ._.
When they log in again their accounts are blank.

Any idea?

I never had this problem Oo
Do you have modified the codes of the server?
Or you can try to use another Mysql version..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ermm.. evreyone seems to be able to use this. but for some reason when i tried this poped up and then client crashes :

Sun Jan 20 03:22:19 GTB Standard Time 2013:
cannot convert Fixnum into String
Sprite_Character:95:in `+'
Sprite_Character:95:in `update_or'
PerspectiveTilemap*:430:in `shadow_update'
Shadow:179:in `update_rmxos_later'
(RMX-OS) Script:3214:in `update'
Sprite_Character:37:in `perspectivetilemap_initialize'
PerspectiveTilemap*:424:in `shadow_initialize'
Shadow:152:in `initialize'
Spriteset_Map:171:in `new'
Spriteset_Map:171:in `_animationSprite_initialize'
AnimationSprite:43:in `shadow_initialize'
Shadow:221:in `initializeoldFL'
* PokemonBar by markz88:16:in `initialize_rmxos_later'
Spriteset_Map:5:in `initialize'
Scene_Map:29:in `new'
Scene_Map:29:in `createSpritesets'
Scene_Map:28:in `each'
Scene_Map:28:in `createSpritesets'
Scene_Map:63:in `main_rmxos_later'
(RMX-OS) Script:3561:in `main'
---<:::RMX-OS Main:::>---:47
i just unzipped , restored db and run the server . (1.6.1). what could be causing this ? ( am i missing files ? or rather corrupted sprites ??)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Where can i find the Script line where the green name logo above a player is defined?

-I want to change the Green Name Logo of a player to a normal font and color.

Also here a Ingame Screen:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can i find the Script line where the green name logo above a player is defined?

-I want to change the Green Name Logo of a player to a normal font and color.

Also here a Ingame Screen:

Why you delete my credits?
I don't post nothing more

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The credits could possibly put elsewhere. Just because you don't see it in the screenshot does not mean that your credit has been given.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think Markz mad for people who cut his credits & dont wan'na continue relise.... sad ((

The game has a "credits" section for a reason, that's where the credits go, Not on the screen. Also if he removed the download I'll reupload it when I can because that's being stingy.

Nobody should prevent other people from working on what they want just because they don't want a giant logo blocking their screen and half their HUD.

He doesn't want to work on it? This is a community project. He may of started it but we can finish it if we work together and put dedication to it.

And no, I am not Raging or trying to cause a dispute but some things are just plain wrong.

and if there is anyone who we should be having a giant logo on the screen, it should be the Creator of Pokemon Essentials seeing this is where it was ported from, just with an online function.

EDIT: Found it. Here you go!

Enjoy kiddo!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game has a "credits" section for a reason, that's where the credits go, Not on the screen. Also if he removed the download I'll reupload it when I can because that's being stingy.

Nobody should prevent other people from working on what they want just because they don't want a giant logo blocking their screen and half their HUD.

He doesn't want to work on it? This is a community project. He may of started it but we can finish it if we work together and put dedication to it.

And no, I am not Raging or trying to cause a dispute but some things are just plain wrong.

and if there is anyone who we should be having a giant logo on the screen, it should be the Creator of Pokemon Essentials seeing this is where it was ported from, just with an online function.

EDIT: Found it. Here you go!

Enjoy kiddo!

oh yes, we work together so everybody release your edits!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

your ugly fat credit logo blocked my screen! Also i didn't deleted your intro credits.
Don't be a cat you only want attention

I started working with Pokemon Nox and your version of it with "little fixes".
Your big credit logo discouraged me to work with the script. The creator of Pokemon Essentials makes it right, he doesn't show any discouraging credits in his game.

Also i must say, why are you pissing me off with the things i never did? I released the original khkramer's files, i didn't deleted anything and you say i released a completly buggy script? complain to kramer and not to me.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your ugly fat credit logo blocked my screen! Also i didn't deleted your intro credits.
Don't be a cat you only want attention

I started working with Pokemon Nox and your version of it with "little fixes".
Your big credit logo discouraged me to work with the script. The creator of Pokemon Essentials makes it right, he doesn't show any discouraging credits in his game.

Pokemon Nox with BIG fixes! However pokemon Nox is only a Name..... It was a buggy pokemon essentials

Enjoy kiddo!

You post Pokemon Nox or Pokemon Essentials and not my work!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back