[Release] PT Source 2012 (Visual Studio 2013) Fixed

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Release] PT Source 2015 (Visual Studio 2015) Fixed

Greatings,

i realese an updated Version of the (2015)PT Source. The changes are done by bocadecao and me. Please note, there can be more bugs in the source.

Chancelog:

• Move Project Files to VS2015 Community
  • Add Debug Console to Client/Server
  • Add Shared Library wich include some Tools
  • Project use Classic files version 2015
  • Disable Code Chucksum Function. (Crash the client)
  • Disable Attack-Packet-Endcoding. (Crash the client)
  • Disable Client Ingame Message, if texture loading was failed. (Crash the client)
  • Change MSSQL Connection class for use MSSQL2008 r2
  • and some more fixes.

How to Use:
Download and install GitExtensions Full ():
Download PT-Classic: Use GitExtensions for get the Files from: git@gitlab.com:drzi/PTClassic.git

Alternative: follow install guide in ClassicPT/Bin/install_guide_classicpt.docx

Options:
gloabal: _DEBUG (will show the debug console and some debug messages)

Build Project
Use DebugServer-Configuration for building the Server
Use DebugClient-Configuration for building the Client

If you miss ATL Files, you can download here.
Upload atl librarys for all of them, they miss it in thier Windows SDK

smd3d.h
#define DISPLAY_TEXTURE_LOAD_ERROR (if this flag is set, missing textures will display in debug console and log file)

PS: sorry for bad english. i'm still learning.

Addinonal:
The Project includes a XAMPP WebService for provide ClanFiles as .PHP Version. (Released by Phatkone). Thank you for releasing them.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me liked :w00t:

thanks drz and bocadecao, awesome!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey anyway u can post how ur VC++ directories are setup i currently have the includes and stuff, got client compiled fine but im running into errors via building in release...

Always saying cannot find or open include directory but i have put the includes in there and librarys totally lost on it lol.

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never run the source in release. So i will fix the include erros int his mode provide update as soon as it done.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can upload all include & file in one rar?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Never run the source in release. So i will fix the include erros int his mode provide update as soon as it done.

Isnt Release to compile the runmap3d_server.exe or am i wrong when i did debug it only did the runmap3d.exe which if im right its the client?

Nvm just read #define _W_SERVER (if this flag is set, the project will build as server)

Last edited:

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've allready upload everything what you need. And ya, _w_server will define the server mode of this project.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've allready upload everything what you need. And ya, _w_server will define the server mode of this project.

I have a question when spawning armors there is like 3 specs on the armor is that normal or?

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you use Google translator? Please explain what exactly will happen. I dont notice any errors related to armor specs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you use Google translator? Please explain what exactly will happen. I dont notice any errors related to armor specs.

No this is what i meant,

But only does with Assassin havent tested shaman yet.

Also command wise is there any levelup command?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add model useage for new classes. (currently just models, no skills or functions)
As i said, there is no functionality even to Item for nur classes. So you have to remove Assassin/Shamen item from Server Directory.

Commands are implement in netplay.cpp. Maybe i change some (not sure) please look there.

Note: Please remember, this is not a Client/Server Project ready for use as public Server. Its just a project for learning how the PT Source works and share progress base on this source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No this is what i meant,

But only does with Assassin havent tested shaman yet.

for now as it is not my interest new chars and 5 tier I disabled them and for now solved the problem, it has many things to be fixed before the comoceçar Mecher with these characters and tier 5

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Table of level max 150

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nvm that post, and I'm currently setting up to see if i can contribute to this. I'm still more interested in a PT2 source because aparantly some BR people managed to setup a Priston2 server but they are not in any way going to give out there source :|

Which client does this run on/ any direct link toward MPT db files?

Last edited:

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never see a real working PT2 Server yet. Just "answearing some packets". Its hard to develop for PT2 because, there is no example. I gave up, after login into PT2 World.

The uploaded archive contains both. Server/Client-Source and the Server/Client Resource Files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well actually some Brazilian people recently setup so there is server files out there somewhere

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh nevermind, i tought you talk about Laxelore (PT 1.5) my fault~~. I dont think PT2 is worth to work on private server, because this game looks like a cheap world of warcraft. And there are many server for it. So, i think it should be possible to rebuild Mangos/Ascend for PT2. Maybe the difference is not so big