Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Quests REALLY Full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Daaamn. I wrote it all and posted, but IE closed itself. Now I'm in Firefox

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This also won't allow the player to play in dugeon or prison

Reaction score
Yeah, still not completely full, but at least it's better, huh?

@bepetemish, Dungeon and Prison aren't choosable like Mansion, but you at least can play it, and the sets are like the original Dungeon. And you can play Dungeon and Mansion with Skeleton and Kobolt Doll. It's a nice solution.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
xD ok. I never playd full quest so its like guessing for me. So tell me, what is missing in this tutorial then?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man I have problem,I can't hear sounds,like music and monster sound effect (but the Other I can hear.What I need to do??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Scrider and Broken Golem and alot more isn't in here ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if u have them Bryan1 share..oh wait what am i saying...u dont share anything

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate lamer like Bryan.They are usless for community (also is useless If us say "Scrider and Broken Golem and alot more isn't in here ...")

Reaction score
Yeah. I didn't put Scrider and Broken Golem stages because I don't have their models. And, I didn't have creactivity where I can put a stage where palmpoas appear ;P

You should do some boss stage with "Pampow Baby", as he is strong and is known as boss for the ones played kGunz (I think so, I didn't play there, so I'm not sure)

@Bryan1, you said a lot more. xP
What else can you say is missing? If you have their models, would you share with the community, just to make people be sure you're not so useless? And what about stop complaining? I made some advance, at least thank me for that. Because YOU wouldn't share this stuff with guys here if you had it.

@Dark Thoot, have you checked your Audio options? o_O
If you did, then I don't know! xP

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He was just saying it wasn't there, no need to jump on his back...

Anyway it's extremely easy to create/edit existing entrys in the xml...I can do it for you if you like.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think i have the model stuff, so i'll post it, it's the gunz/models/npc/ right?
Well i will upload and paste here when it is done.
EDIT

I think that is all u need, it is putstuff.com
Should officially release this?
IDK if it is worthless, or gold. xD

Last edited:
RageZ Hell
Reaction score
well there is something wrong cuz npc.xml and zskill.xml makes MAIET Report error

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys, shut the duck up about Scrider and Golem. NOBODY has them, the files don't exist outside of MAIET HQ at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back