Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Rankings with Character Images (Take Two)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a continuation from mikethemak's thread.

He posted this script earlier, but it wasn't really working/complete.

I revised his script, cleaned it up a little, and included every needed image file.

To get this to work, just extract the character.rar into a directory of your server, leaving the directory structure intact. After that, open the config.php and change it to your info.

A little warning: The image files included in this pack are ALL image files found in the character.wz, I did not feel like deleting the unnecessary files, so therefore, This download is about 100 megs, and extracting it might take a little.

To view a Live example go to:

Credits go to whoever originally made this script.

I only take credit for making it work, and including every needed image file.

Enjoy

P.s. The link above is updated. I fixed the Guild Emblems, And a few other things.

If you are having problems with the drop down menu to select the pages please modify your ranking.php with this, if you don't want to download the whole character.rar again.

Look for this at the bottom of the script. This line in your ranking.php might look a little different, just replace it with this.
PHP:
echo "</b></td>\n<td>    </td><td><b>Page:</b><select id=\"p_op\" onchange=\"document.location.href='ranking.php?start='+document.getElementById('p_op').value+'&order=".$_GET['order']."&job=".$_GET['job']."';\">";

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey can you upload it at mediafire? megaupload and rapidshare don't seems to work for most countries. I would like to use yours cause it is much easier than sophms... which do not have a clear indication on how to use it. Atleast yours just edit the config and will be able to use it

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey can you upload it at mediafire? megaupload and rapidshare don't seems to work for most countries. I would like to use yours cause it is much easier than sophms... which do not have a clear indication on how to use it. Atleast yours just edit the config and will be able to use it

Sorry mediafire won't accept file sizes over 100mb :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bavilo close this or I'm having sparks close this. The owner don't want it released!

Mikethemak IS NOT the owner. He tried to steal it from them.

&#953;&#272;&#945;rk?
Reaction score
Your Site Look nice!
Good release
[Dont need to download i alredy download from the another topic]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Edit: i manage to ask someone to download it for me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bavilo close this or I'm having sparks close this. The owner don't want it released!

Wow so you are the lucky one who got them and are using them now.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the leak i guess, i added it to my leak part of my forum.

Wow so you are the lucky one who got them and are using them now.

Download link is still there 0_o

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry mediafire won't accept file sizes over 100mb :(

Danm I need mediafire. My downloads seem to freeze when its over that so I use frshdownload which basically keeps them going if it stops.

&#12484;
Reaction score

Would you like to offer proof? All you have for proof, is someone going into my thread saying "uh...xxxx made these, not him?". So if thats the case, if i go into every single thread in this section and say "Well, someone else made these, close the thread!" will the threads be closed?

Until you have PROOF Showing i DID NOT write these scripts, you have no right to come in here saying i didnt/flaming me. And for the mods, if your going to close this thread, i would ask that you too have some kind of proof, anyone can come into a thread saying the creator didnt make it, and that they did....

And josh, your only on their side because you already have the script and images working, your just like them, you dont want anyone else to have these.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Umm, because you don't know any PHP? Gtfo this isn't yours. It's darkmagic's.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why I should close it.

There's no proof as to whom this script actually belongs to. Also...While working on the script, I didn't see any signs of ownership, GNU Licenses, or Copyright...Therefore you can't demand to take down a file with words in it.

Unless, it was that Kevin guy who invented the PHP Language, which I think he did not.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kevin is on the team, Darkmagic is the real coder. I was talking to him on msn last night and he gave me the files that DONT kill your bandwidth. So unless you wan't to exceed your limit, close this and wait for him to release his.

&#12484;
Reaction score
Bavilo, thank you for adding me as part of the credits :D. Nice work getting it working too lol, did u download all the files 1 by 1? O.O.

Also, Bavilo has a strong point along with mine. Theres no proof, no GNU, no Copyright...

Josh, like i said in my post above, your only saying that because you already have it...lmao.

Mother effin' clouds
Reaction score
JOSHl...seriously stop doing this... its seriously not funny. how did you know mike did not contribute to writing this script?
And josh, your only on their side because you already have the script and images working, your just like them, you dont want anyone else to have these.
that is 100% true! OdinMS would do the same with their source but no they released it cuz they are warmhearted and if you think its leeching then whyd ont the whole maple private server industry close down since its LEECHING. leave it the way it is.And so what... no one knows who made it but so what... you have the source it means your the owner doesn't it? unless copyright is included.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude, you didn't even know how to get the Ducking images working. You were telling people to use thumbs when the all need to use the direct dump from character.wz. You have no idea what you're doing with PHP and you're just mad because you got kicked off of the MapleSiege team.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would you like to offer proof? All you have for proof, is someone going into my thread saying "uh...xxxx made these, not him?". So if thats the case, if i go into every single thread in this section and say "Well, someone else made these, close the thread!" will the threads be closed?

Until you have PROOF Showing i DID NOT write these scripts, you have no right to come in here saying i didnt/flaming me. And for the mods, if your going to close this thread, i would ask that you too have some kind of proof, anyone can come into a thread saying the creator didnt make it, and that they did....

You have spotted right! Some people are just too selffish trying to stop others from having what he had. Remembering that he trying to charge 25 dollar for whoever wanted to be pirate on his server. Now he probably trying to charge 25 dollar for whoever wants to have ranking with character images.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Josh, i'z got a proposition for you.
What would you do if we all found out u were leeching?
Well guess what, isn't odinms leeching the new data from gms?
There for u calling everybody a leecher is inferior when everybody who runs/ has run a private server is indeed a leecher themselfs.

<3 paradox

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You have spotted right! Some people are just too selffish trying to stop others from having what he had. Remembering that he trying to charge 25 dollar for whoever wanted to be pirate on his server. Now he probably trying to charge 25 dollar for whoever wants to have ranking with character images.

Lol, you're a Ducking moron. You haven't seen this guys post's have you? He had no idea what to do with the Ducking scripts he was just asking how Bavilo and I were coming along...He's just mad because he got kicked from the team or whatever went down with him and Darkmagic.

Back