• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Release Rp Feature and a Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Issues.
1. Many People haave been asking me victor aka blake, can you release a purchase (clothing id), It pretty easy i dont want to make it cause it takes a heck of a long time. Okay lemme show you what i mean. Fine the clone user (clothing id of the user) in misc voids near admin or something ok. Change clone user to Purchase or purchase clothing. Now math all the clothing ids together untill you math all of them then put them in emu and bam ure done. You might now want to do it for the vip but i really dont care.

2. I released a rp double feature so here it is but for soem reason my adobe and shockwave are working. So when you use this can u please go to the client and give me some screeshots it v35. Ok ty cobe,sledmore,zak,xixclan, and many more user things or codes or stuff used for this great propert im working on arrow codes so stay in touch.
:love:
mango2735 - Release Rp Feature and a Topic - RaGEZONE Forums

Oh yeah, i released some features in the file so when you go to the v34 emu files that are some codes that me and some wonder friends coded just for you! :p
I made this feature with Fulake Corp. SO you might see them advertising. Oh yeah i added a chat bar since some people cant afford a vbullietein forum. -.- here is the download link-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HW6HPPJ0

3.Im looking for a hoster for my rp? My ip is messed up bad or else i dont by myself. You need xampp,microsft visual,winrar and must not be a noob ok? Ill also provide you with admin

Okay Guys so now adios, See yall later.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Is anyone gonna comment?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty mate.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Needs more comment eh???/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Stock exchange looks bugged, is it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea idk what happend cuz when i entered the html code for it start messin up idk about that cuz i tryed to fix cobe's stock exchange cuz it linked to lead rp and lead is down .

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

:p any1 gnnna comment?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, well ty u sleddeh and and ty Crawl

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Does any1 know the v35 rp dcrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back