Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Sage Awakening Version Client Files and Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, I wonder if this is normal. I have 900mbps upload but my seeding is very slow.
Any suggestions on how to improve my seeding speeds?
thats usually in the program you seed from in connections?
Preferances/Connection/Bandwidth is where it is on mine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to make this work with 32gb ram ? please share a tuto or link on how to do it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link trash. i hope you can upload in other website

yes please upload in mediafire

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upload those files to torrent because it is better than all of them for downloading

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to setup server file, timezone error, but already change contents timezone as my country.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well not really you can use what timezone you want, it is a problem on where the service.ini is placed. Also if you choose this files you need to do some work on the database as it is missing a lot of tables and procedures. The only reason, and the one i choosed to stay with this version and not Corsair, it is because this version is the last one that does not have the LOD error that Corsair has. And you can make a comparison just climb a mountain and you will see how bad Corsair looks vs this one.

With this version central market works, the marble game, and all, but as I said, you need to work on this files, as they are broken as is.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ledie coz files R BIG, me and other can't download... After ~30Gb downloading broke and download file is incomplete, me try 5 times...
This is a problem due to the fact that Google left Russia and now because of this it is impossible to download large files to Russians.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only gives me errors, one after another... Uncompressed, it exceeds 230 GB, but that's not a problem for me the problem is downloading it only for it not to work later... The intentions may not be bad, but sharing something broken is the same as sharing zero, nothing. Still, thank you.

Proyecto nuevo - [Release] Sage Awakening Version Client Files and Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the torrent is totally dead. i was stuck at 11% and 6% and the torrent died, just in 2 days the former week. please someone uplod the files to mega.nz, it's the best site for downloading/uploading thing or we will never be able to try this release. cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have an old version that works, I've been playing for quite a few hours... But this one has completely fallen apart, there's no way to make it work. If anyone manages to start the game, please let me know. It's not a problem with the RAM.

Ledie - [Release] Sage Awakening Version Client Files and Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Rent a server with at least 128 GB of RAM, and preferably 256 GB. All other options are for perverts who love to be spanked harder.
The question is: Does the game work?
Omitting the amount of RAM it may ask for, I would like to know that.

Last edited:
THE KING
Legend
Reaction score
Any1 managed to make this work at all? Would be nice to create a server , any1 wanna make a team to work on a nice server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it works. Use the service.ini used on the Corsair version Login folder and put it on the Bin64 inside sagelogin.

And use the other service.ini on the corsair version on the field folder at the root folder.

SageLogin-> service.ini inside bin64
SageField-> service.ini root folder.

The configs are the same as Corsair version ( server configuration )

Any way you need to fix things here, so if you're not able to put the server up with this simple configuration I recommend just use Corsair version. This one needs fixes as there are things that does not work as is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a chance to upp it to another host ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone can provide me with a server than I can upload the files to. Let me know.

Back