Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Sage Pre Awakening Version Client Files and Server Files

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
upveWHC - [Release] Sage Pre Awakening Version Client Files and Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Hey guys. I'm launching these files and others that will come because it doesn't make sense for me to keep these files if I'm not going to use them. So basically I'm going to leave them here for you to enjoy them

The version as the name implies is the Sage Pre Awakening version, never released anywhere, the version is retail.

I never installed this version, never even tried to install it, so I can't be sure how to install it because it didn't come with a "setup.txt".
Probably the installation method is the same, standard.

Recommended RAM: 128GB

Server Files & DB

Client Files

I'll be releasing everything I have, I'll be re-uploading everything that's already been released, because soon I'll have to focus on my personal life and maybe I'll disappear from the forum.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll be releasing everything I have, I'll be re-uploading everything that's already been released, because soon I'll have to focus on my personal life and maybe I'll disappear from the forum.

Dont forget to Upload the broken *unfinished* Rework Version :)

Back