Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Saint Seiya online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, every week I have a guy who contacts me to sell me a program.. It’s very heavy...

What I would like (once again it's for a role play server just for fans of the franchise - therefore free for players!) I'm looking for a tutorial to add new armor or outfits, with the ability to edit the models in "ski", etc... I am ready to exchange for my version of "ssoAdmin" (which cost me 140€) and a "project" which allows me to create a launcher for the game, which allows me to apply the updates that you create.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For everyone that insisted it was not possible! Finally!!

1720491663189 - [Release] Saint Seiya online - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
首先,这家伙的昵称是GamingX,除了是个小偷,他不知道怎么拉屎,他还因为偷我的东西说他要买文件而被禁止使用Dev Discord,并通过出示他想买的证据欺骗了我,他在那里使用的照片上有我创建的测试账户的昵称,给他看(我给他的是更正有些事情我纠正了自己并收费)。伙计,你已经因为欺骗其他人而在这里被禁止了 3 个帐户,我知道你是怎么工作的,我会发布带有更正服务器的虚拟机,我想来为你付费。这家伙在问一个开发人员问题,要开发谁知道如何修复它,而不是为了我这个什么都不懂的屁股

这家伙什么都不知道,他转过身来,一直在 discord 上给我打电话,要求和我一起买文件,当 dmo 时 tando do sso 然后转身说他是发送它的朋友,最后一次他假装是别人说他已经死了 2021 年,我在 2023 年和这只动物说话。不要和他做生意,更不用说和他一起找服务器了。只是为了提醒你,我只犯了一次错误,如果我是你试图更改虚拟机和整个 SDServer,我可能会也可能没有关于你的一些信息:傻笑:
1720600821842 - [Release] Saint Seiya online - RaGEZONE Forums
这个人到处说他有一个七弦琴服务器。他是个骗子。

对于所有坚持认为这是不可能的人!最后!!

View attachment 263590
试了这么久,你终于成功了

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 263643Esse cara anda por aí dizendo que tem um servidor Lyre. Ele é um mentiroso.

Depois de tentar por tanto tempo, você finalmente conseguiu
pure lie, what he has is what got me wrong, recently he was selling a dmo server (Digimon Masters Online) with the name of the server and client of a friend of mine to deceive other people by saying that he had the latest server, the that he has a lyre is nothing more than a mere visual of something that I had taken, nowadays I have things that he can't imagine having, he is just a mere little thief who tries to sell other people's things just like someone else who I'm not talking about anyone who's selling or exchanging things they shouldn't sell and from what I've heard, they're left without a server too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pure lie, what he has is what got me wrong, recently he was selling a dmo server (Digimon Masters Online) with the name of the server and client of a friend of mine to deceive other people by saying that he had the latest server, the that he has a lyre is nothing more than a mere visual of something that I had taken, nowadays I have things that he can't imagine having, he is just a mere little thief who tries to sell other people's things just like someone else who I'm not talking about anyone who's selling or exchanging things they shouldn't sell and from what I've heard, they're left without a server too
Does that mean you have lyre? For sale? I can connect you with a buyer. But verify the screen on discord.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nowhere. The people who actually own it are not willing to sell it and use it for profit. But no one wants to pay thousands or tens of thousands for it
If you look a little, mainly on Russian PW sites, they will teach you a lot, especially how to make it work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The age of Hades does not exist even in the original server, because it was not implemented and the servers were closed, but I have the Elysian field working with all its bosses including Hades, talk to me on my discord

Hello! How do you enable it on the server and client? I mean Elysian field

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! How do you enable it on the server and client? I mean Elysian field
Don't waste your time with this guy, he wouldn't know how to pass on just the Elysium to you. he will charge you for stolen content. He doesn't even know what he's saying about the server, his Elysian Fields is mine, a friend of mine made him place the mobs and bosses, but there's no mission there and the era won't pass

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello folks! I'm here to announce that I'm releasing everything I worked in that last 2 months for this game! I have still **2 big projects** coming out, but I feel it's ok to start releasing things at least in a almost-finished state:

kuroro-sds-dll-injector: Tool to inject DLL dependencies in `seiya.exe` files.

kuroro-sds-dll: First step for who those want to make DLL injection possible in `seiya.exe` file. It already contains borderless Windows and some fixes for lua `GameApi` functions including the stars "nil" bug for the lyre interface.

kuroro-vm-tutorial: Complete tutorial of how to create a new VM and securely deploy in the cloud. Includes useful scripts to make auto backups from mysql and gamedb, also with a lot of stuff you can use to secure your server.

kuroro-bufregion-editor: Simple `bufregion.sev` editor (Works with all versions including lyre).

sso-precinct-editor: Simple `precinct.sev` editor. Currently works only with the newsest version of precinct.sev files (v11) which why you probably want this if you're looking for getting new maps into old server.

sso-task-md5-patcher: Contains instructions of how to edit tasks, and includes the full mapping of tasks.data files to use with 010 editor. Also contains a tool that patches `tasks.data` file to the game server can accept those changes.

sso-elements-fmk: A Ruby Gem that can be used to programatically edit `elements.data` file. It's super useful if you want to query something, do a mass update or just dump everything into .csv or .json format.

The next release will be a fully functional version of a new application called Iweb-X and should be released probably in the next month. You can see image previews and some info about the features in the future reposity page here:

Basically, you customize and mantain everything everyone ever wanted about your server with this tool!

Most of these things are well documented and I hope this can help new servers to go out quickier! I'm alreading receiving threats, so clone the repositories as fast as you can in case they achieve to put everything down or kill me!

Back