[Release] Shatter Season 3.1 (Kor) + Titan Set + Golden Fenrir Chaos Mix

I think. Mr.Nemesis and Pinkof to cooperate Project 3.1 , If possible, this will Excellent for s3.1.

Sorry i'm bad english

anyone have visual drop bug? like +13+l+Exl

Here is the screen:

Plz help to fix it

yesterday i talk with he XD. he lives in same city as me. But maybe not is possible work togeter XD.

English:

yeah, it is true, each of us has different ways of working, and I in sometimes additionally I share my source codes too. maybe for this reasons. We can't work altogether. XD

Spanish:

sí, es cierto, cada uno de nosotros tiene diferentes maneras de trabajar, y yo en ocasiones, además, comparto mis códigos fuente también. tal vez por estas razones. No podemos trabajar en conjunto. XD

All links opened fine, but "GameServer" give an error:

Me too happened me before ... it's probably a problem with your operating system. :/:

But you can share each other ideas or source idk just to make some kind a new features and sure great bugless server files, because we need MORE POWER FOR MU ONLINE!! xD

I'm starting to work on my own emulator of gameserver 1.00.18, in order that all the customizations generate few quantity of possible Bugs, at least in regard to the Server side. but I must add all things on one season 3, and I'm noob in this... If I can make this with success, then maybe I can release a really Bugless version.

I' ll be waiting for this and I believe that you can make it

1. run script in Query Analyzer from MD5.txt which can be located in DataBase Files -folder.
2. create MuOnline db, restore it and after that run ODBC.reg
3. start changing sql info & ip addresses in the files!

I don't find any "MD5.txt" in Database Files\ :?: