• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Snow Floors maps, a gift for servers to use in Christmas

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Merry Christmas

Link Expires: 12/26/2015

(Link Expired) ( I hope u and ur players have enjoyed the snow, I Shall Release something to for the New Year

User Agreement:

If you download this pack and use it in your server, you agree to give the Credits to Snow Dreamy in ur update,

Install Guide: Add it to ur texture folder patcher or pack it in ur texture.pck and provide the download for your users,

Obs* this pack will only provide frozen floor for all the maps,

I Wish Merry Christmas for you and all your users.

enjoy

Note: all textures are handmade and took a lot of work =)

Preview:
REMOVED

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for the release mate, i personally thing you have done a very nice job with the texturing. Merry Christmas if you celebrate it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what happen to that server anyway?

You see, since I live in Brasil, and The President Dilma Roussef fucked the country with their Communist Worker's Party destroyed the whole country economy,

the change with Dollar used to be Real 1.50 to One Dollar,

and now it is: Real 4.1 to One Dollar, and the Salary of Brasil is only 800 Real / month, you see she totally destroyed the country,

So its hard to afford a VPS since a good one go for 250 Dollars to run the full server + protection with is around, 1025 Real when used to be 375 Real,

so it get pretty hard to keep the server going when ur players don't have enough money to donate for it,

I was forced to shut it down for a pause, while the currency still that crazy, unless someone in USA is interested to host it,

as for now there is a new network plan in my city that goes up to 150 mb upload, but its hard to get it and I m in the waiting list, so far I got to wait 3 or 4 months then build my own data center, to host the server for good

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This Christmas Tree from the screenshot, is this a custom one or PW original? Looks great.

Thanks, the tree model is Available in the game, however I modified it on blender / photoshop, edited some effects and made the scenario, its composed by over 20 different things, you can build a similar one, if you find the ID`s and Models,

and get the right coordinates and spin them in the right way, also add them as dynamic objects took me a whole day to pull that out

Infinity69

not sure since they use the same textures ( some of them might have the same name) if they do it might work, however you can unpack the jade Dynasty / ether saga,

and copy my textures and switch names, not sure it will work a 100% cuz I made each texture by lots of tests, and finding the working area, to fit with the environment but you can pull it with a bit of hard work =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jade Dynasty christmas tree is more cute and beautiful.

Qhdfew3 - [Release] Snow Floors maps, a gift for servers to use in Christmas - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Merry Christmas

Link Expires: 12/26/2015

(Link Expired) ( I hope u and ur players have enjoyed the snow, I Shall Release something to for the New Year

User Agreement:

If you download this pack and use it in your server, you agree to give the Credits to Snow Dreamy in ur update,

Install Guide: Add it to ur texture folder patcher or pack it in ur texture.pck and provide the download for your users,

Obs* this pack will only provide frozen floor for all the maps,

I Wish Merry Christmas for you and all your users.

enjoy

Note: all textures are handmade and took a lot of work =)

Preview:
REMOVED

The hose textures are not working and i had icy textures since forever you should of ask :)

Here is the same patch but way smaller then the one you relished :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The hose textures are not working and i had icy textures since forever you should of ask :)

Here is the same patch but way smaller then the one you relished :)

I did not include the Snow Models along this pack has only the snow floors for the world map

Back